What life experiences did you have from 16-20?

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
As for me nothing good

Ask your mother the experiences me and her had last night

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Sprinkles
not a lot really

made a million

climbed tallest mountain in africa

traveled to 20 countries on 5 continents

fucked girls

that’s about it nothing too crazy

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 20399 and Kamui
Looked good sporadically 16 to 19. 19 there was a week it was a dream...

No ltr or relationship or anything tho. After that only awful tragic things

16 I rotted at home and didn't attend school often, and when I did I was treated poorly by my social group in school. Eventually I stopped attending school completely at 17 and was expelled, and from then until 20 (which I am currently) I've spent rotting in my room. I did however finish high school through online schooling which only took a month at 19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
16 I rotted at home and didn't attend school often, and when I did I was treated poorly by my social group in school. Eventually I stopped attending school completely at 17 and was expelled, and from then until 20 (which I am currently) I've spent rotting in my room. I did however finish high school through online schooling which only took a month at 19
Do u get pressured by your parents to work

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
R u both ugly?
He's average which is better looking than me. He wasn't incel when he was younger but think he is now, doesn't leave the house

• +1
Usual, got made into a outcaste for reasons I had no idea why, by people a didn’t even know the names of, basically a precursor to the targeted individual program or like a type of prerequisite form usually run by faggot parents who gossip with their kids like they are part of the school, was too autistic to notice this was a warning that if I don’t get with some subhuman they were trying to apperently set me up with, usually the most impossible standards and signs only a 2000iq individual can read they would begin Truman level, did a bit of larping went to college had no idea they were continuing to do usual nonsense, couldn’t have sex so thought had to be personality, wasn’t had no idea people set up sex if ur part of the matrix, pills, nearly died couple times, came back, still couldn’t figure out how to have sex to get gf, had no idea yet again it’s determined by matrixcels, nearly die again, at this point the matrix ti decide they are gonna try to make me gay as punishment, didn’t work out cause wasn’t gay, still trying to figure out how to have sex, still doesn’t work out, meanwhile they constantly watching in background dictating retarded nonsense, eventually I figure out am targeted indiviudal then it makes sense, the white crackers of ur area think they need to train the curry race to conform or some shit and dictate a bunch of nonsense, basically tell them I have BBC and am black, decide to launch holy war on them, and my struggle against the targeted individual program continues, waiting on one girl only.

No life experiences. Just suffering.