Deleted member 46986

Thinking of getting those:
IMG 9387
opinions?

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee
Solution
newestofnewgen
im lookin for platform loafers but with a flat pad, not with a heel, any ideas ?
Check out Dr. Martens or Clarks. They often have variations of platform loafers with flat soles instead of heels. I found one on weidian but I'm not sure if its unisex or womens. Cheap, 19$ but at that price range size down twice or just buy the real one.
View attachment 1704581543714.webp
I need to have a highclass outfit
not always, try to make it a statement piece and base the rest of your outfit around it. doesn't always need to be "highclass" per-say.
if you're getting the exact pair, sure you need to have something going on but for the casual ones this look is the best;

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
not always, try to make it a statement piece and base the rest of your outfit around it. doesn't always need to be "highclass" per-say.
if you're getting the exact pair, sure you need to have something going on but for the casual ones this look is the best;
View attachment 2658147View attachment 2658150
i mean i need some shoes to use with a highclass outfit and i dont want to use the casual suit shoes, i think this type of loafers looks better to wear with chino pants and a shirt

i mean i need some shoes to use with a highclass outfit and i dont want to use the casual suit shoes, i think this type of loafers looks better to wear with chino pants and a shirt
Yes, I also want you to focus on garnering GOOD piece selection. you need to have some pieces of clothing that are 1. You like how it looks 2. It compliments your wardrobe and your body 3. good proportions. MEASUREMENTS ARE SO NECESSARY I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH. get your measurements and you're set for life.
you can't un-ugly but you can hot. stylemaxx

• Love it
Yes, I also want you to focus on garnering GOOD piece selection. you need to have some pieces of clothing that are 1. You like how it looks 2. It compliments your wardrobe and your body 3. good proportions. MEASUREMENTS ARE SO NECESSARY I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH. get your measurements and you're set for life.
you can't un-ugly but you can hot. stylemaxx
yea so what loafers should i cop from pandabuy?

yea so what loafers should i cop from pandabuy?
I got a spreadsheet with all sorts of stuff. I looked around and noticed a pair of 39$ Monolith loafers. good quality especially for the price.
Here's the spreadsheet for anyone else seeing this in the future;
to find it: ctrl+f and type in "Monolith loafer" and you're gonna find it.

• Woah
What context are you gonna wear them in?
If it's for a formal one those look pretty nice yeah

• +1
I got a spreadsheet with all sorts of stuff. I looked around and noticed a pair of 39$ Monolith loafers. good quality especially for the price.
Here's the spreadsheet for anyone else seeing this in the future;
to find it: ctrl+f and type in "Monolith loafer" and you're gonna find it.
View attachment 2658181

thanks, brutal scrolling on a phone tho lol.

Don't stop with my recommendation, search for options and sort which ones you like best. there's loads out there
are there more in that spreadsheet? i dont know where to actually look for those type of shoes.

are there more in that spreadsheet? i dont know where to actually look for those type of shoes.
Sadly, they're the only ones in it. Loads of other spreadsheets. Google is your friend.

• +1
Just buy sandals

• JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen
im lookin for platform loafers but with a flat pad, not with a heel, any ideas ?
Check out Dr. Martens or Clarks. They often have variations of platform loafers with flat soles instead of heels. I found one on weidian but I'm not sure if its unisex or womens. Cheap, 19$ but at that price range size down twice or just buy the real one.
View attachment 1704581543714.webp

• Love it
Solution