What looks level would be required to land a high e Stacy like this?

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Solstice

She is perfection, I'm obsessed.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, halloweed, shizuku11111 and 2 others
This guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, halloweed, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Mtn + money

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
I honestly want to shoot myself in the head, because when I was kid, it was easy to find young women who look like this

Nowadays they are rarer than a diamond, she is probably multimillionaire only, regardless of the guys face.

She lives on 500 calories a day

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: stamaster21, Zeta, Imretarded? and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and Darkeningstar
when u said high e I expected disgusting fat chick but shes good

• Love it
Typa girl id see with a 5’6 curry and make a thread about it. All you gotta do is have an NT hair cut and you’re in there

• Love it
Typa girl id see with a 5’6 curry and make a thread about it. All you gotta do is have an NT hair cut and you’re in there
U didn't answer me nigga

• JFL
standards for women are so low, she's so avg, has most features missing, yet she still mogs most girls.

• Love it
I'd fuck her so hard I'd break her pelvic bone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio and theonewhocantascend
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed
  • So Sad
I'd fuck her so hard I'd break her pelvic bone
Based.

I tought I would only receive cope answers about "too skinny, that's unHealthee" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
standards for women are so low, she's so avg, has most features missing, yet she still mogs most girls.
That's what females do not understand.
All you need to be above average nowadays is to have a body like hers.

Even though her face is nothing that special, her tanned skin+ petite frame make her look like a Stacy. If she weighted 80kgs, she would be just another fat bitch.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Based.

I tought I would only receive cope answers about "too skinny, that's unHealthee" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Nah cuz u can do all sorts of shit with bitches this skinny. Imagine lifting her up n fucking her. U can probably fuck her in a piledriver position somehow.

• Love it
Nah cuz u can do all sorts of shit with bitches this skinny. Imagine lifting her up n fucking her. U can probably fuck her in a piledriver position somehow.
you can also do all sorts of shit with bitches of other sizes but that provides you arent a weak twink like anyone on this site who lusts after skeletons like the one in this post

• JFL

Holy shit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: romanstock and theonewhocantascend
Yeah, it's so much more fun when she weights like at least 30kgs less than you.
Liking skinny girls is a giga Dom trait.

"Men" on here want to be stepped on and pegged by fat femdom looking whores.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and Sushifart
you can also do all sorts of shit with bitches of other sizes but that provides you arent a weak twink like anyone on this site who lusts after skeletons like the one in this post
Dude, you have the same height as some WOMEN I have hooked up with.

Who you calling a twink if you are a pathetic sub manlet who weights less than the women you lust over? Just transmaxx already. :ogre:

Dude, you have the same height as some WOMEN I have hooked up with.

Who you calling a twink if you are a pathetic sub manlet who weights less than the women you lust over? Just transmaxx already. :ogre:
I said 1000 times I am not a sub, I can dominate any woman regardless if she's 5'0 or if she's 6'3 and 200kg but you are incapable of understanding that so I give up

nope, they fuck with a skinny fashion dudes, htn minimum
I mean in Belarus she might be kinda invisible, but in western countries she can pull any tier dude

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and shizuku11111
I mean in Belarus she might be kinda invisible, but in western countries she can pull any tier dude
same, in serbia she would either invisible or be called flat and maybe even made fun of cuz of her body

• Ugh..
What's the beauty standard in Belarus?

same, in serbia she would either invisible or be called flat and maybe even made fun of cuz of her body
I mean....it's an ethnic country after all.
:ogre: :ogre:
Ethnics don't know wtf a good body looks like, most ethnics are fat asf.

In Scandinavia, that's still the beauty standard for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
I said 1000 times I am not a sub, I can dominate any woman regardless if she's 5'0 or if she's 6'3 and 200kg but you are incapable of understanding that so I give up
Cope, those fat bitches wouldn't want to be dominated by some tiny skinny manlet who can't even lift them up anyway.

Even id you were able to get far enough, you would have to be naturally submissive. It's biology.

Cope, those fat bitches wouldn't want to be dominated by some tiny skinny manlet who can't even lift them up anyway.

Even id you were able to get far enough, you would have to be naturally submissive. It's biology.
Obviously they don't want dominated by a skinny guy but you're missing the fucking point, men are always stronger than women, I am below average weight and could easily dominate any woman

And no I'd never be submissive, idc if you think its muh biology

She’s not high E at all. Where are the curves.