What made Prime Chico one of the best looking men?

william2605

william2605

Mistral
I'm serious, I want to know your opinion. there are a lot of good looking guys around on social media. but let's see prime chico is always a cut above everyone else. what makes it better looking or at least extremely good looking?
IMG 8649
IMG 8647
IMG 8648
IMG 8599
IMG 7252

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Face.

• +1
Reactions: william2605
Tall skull

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, janet and zurzolo
Who says he is one of the best looking men?? He looks like a k-pop maxxed asian
Prime Gandy mogs him

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and vernier
It’s ok but what features make him above others ?
Well, he's good looking but also has "boy next door" appeal, he looks friendly, down-to-earth, approachable, etc., other male models can look intimidating, cold, detached, they make you feel humble and inadequate compared to them.

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, AverageTevvezFan and deadstock
Well, he's good looking but also has "boy next door" appeal, he looks friendly, down-to-earth, approachable, etc., other male models can look intimidating, cold, detached, they make you feel humble and inadequate compared to them.
I talk about his features tbh they looks better

His harmony. He has 90% harmony his features work very well in synergy together.

Low-key if he had higher dimorphism in his prime he would’ve mogged the entire galaxy

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
Perfect features. He’d be a giga dimorphic mogger with low set eyebrows tho

Flawlesness, no major flaws

He literally looks like an ordinary Spanish guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and AverageTevvezFan
Most guys doesn’t have “major flaws “
I want to understand what makes chjco better than almost everyone
chico doesn't have major flaws the most

the most perfect ratios out of other niggas

there still are people that mog him but to a degree it's not cause they're more symmetrical

good features + very harmonic face. the same thing that made young alain delon so special: IT's just a kind of beauty you can't reproduce with surgerys, fillers or whatever. It's a kind of high asthetic, like a davinci painting. You see it and you immediatily recognize the beauty. It's the way the face is shaped and appears.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
It's been more than a year and you're still asking this :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
good features + very harmonic face. the same thing that made young alain delon so special: IT's just a kind of beauty you can't reproduce with surgerys, fillers or whatever. It's a kind of high asthetic, like a davinci painting. You see it and you immediatily recognize the beauty. It's the way the face is shaped and appears.
List his food features

Most guys have his good features
doubt it. he has good eyes, good zygos, good lips, a very good and unique nose, good ratios, good eyebrows. That alone is more than most guys have. are you retarded?

Your homosexuality my friend @NZb6Air

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
It's been more than a year and you're still asking this :lul:
I think he has a genuine crush on Chico, and him seeing people explain/analyze his looks turns him on or something

doubt it. he has good eyes, good zygos, good lips, a very good and unique nose, good ratios, good eyebrows. That alone is more than most guys have. are you retarded?
Yes . On tik tok most guys have it

Most guys doesn’t have “major flaws “
I want to understand what makes chjco better than almost everyone
imo he has zero flaws other than maybe he could have lower set eyebrows but doesn't matter

like gandy has his nose, o'pry looks autistic robot u get the idea

No failos, tall skull, flawless skin and hair, most human face ever, and add 6’4 lean on top