177.7 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and to be human
it’s only over if you let it be over. we’re gonna make it, trust

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, pneumocystosis and Deleted member 17345
Is that a morph of your face in your avi ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
nigga trust me you are white, blue eyed with good pheno, no big failos, you just dont fucking try man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 20370, Adamsmith12345 and 2 others
nigga trust me you are white, blue eyed with good pheno, no big failos, you just dont fucking try man
Cuz my nose and midface

Muh blue eyes

Bro I'm competing with other white dudes ,it makes no difference that I'm white but I do agree it could be worse

Bro I'm competing with other white dudes ,it makes no difference that I'm white but I do agree it could be worse
doesn't matter. you are not ugly. if I had your face I would at least be trying and not crying in an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and chadtindermoney
Wrap around Jaw implant with gonial extension might ascend u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Is my jaw bad?
it could be better but its not terrible. if you wanna get these surgeries, go for it, just make sure you are actually aware of the risks and that you have tried everything before going under the knife, otherwise it is just stupid psl autism

it could be better but its not terrible. if you wanna get these surgeries, go for it, just make sure you are actually aware of the risks and that you have tried everything before going under the knife, otherwise it is just stupid psl autism
What's bad about my jaw

Do you live in Gandyland (Europe)? Prolly why it's so hard for you

yes you need to make sure the gonial angle is sharper so you'll be ready when the foids pull out their protractors

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
doesn't matter. you are not ugly. if I had your face I would at least be trying and not crying in an incel forum
What face you have?

Side profile looks good too tbh, don't know if gonial angle matters so much in reality. Many people don't even have a jaw outline in side view because they're too high BF% or breathing through mouth constantly. Your jaw looks nice from front and side to me

Literally htn chadlite with 6'2 and good forward growth, you do not need jaw surgery. BRO YOU ARE MENTAL CEL. GO FUCKING SLAY YOU NORMIE

Literally htn chadlite with 6'2 and good forward growth, you do not need jaw surgery. BRO YOU ARE MENTAL CEL. GO FUCKING SLAY YOU NORMIE
YOU ACTUALLY MOG ME TOO, WTF. WEAR SOME LIFTS AND STOP BEING A LOW T CUCK. GO TALK TO A GIRL

Cage at this guy btw. Mogs good chunk of dudes but decides to be a rotter.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Are you beard frauding? High gonions is due to short ramus. Which can be fixed a little with proper neck posture. The rest is genetic.

Bro I wouldn't want to look like that tbh
You would not want to. I bet most women would prefer the current you over it.

Looks uncanny af. Like what a PSL autist thinks an attractive man looks like.

It's better to be a plain looking normie rather than some uncanny looking nigga with 'muh bones'.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Bro I wouldn't want to look like that tbh
Though I can see how a jaw implant could ascend you. Or maybe fillers. But the key is to be conservative and not go for an exaggerated fake look.

You would not want to. I bet most women would prefer the current you over it.

Looks uncanny af. Like what a PSL autist thinks an attractive man looks like.

It's better to be a plain looking normie rather than some uncanny looking nigga with 'muh bones'.
It's too uncanny I agree I just want few tweaks to my face

Though I can see how a jaw implant could ascend you. Or maybe fillers. But the key is to be conservative and not go for an exaggerated fake look.
I don't need a bigger jaw jus the shape

It's too uncanny I agree I just want few tweaks to my face
I can see how a less uncanny version of it could be appealing but it looks uncanny so who cares.

I'm not scared of pain from surgery,life is my biggest pain rn