Reactions: Clown Show, Jason Voorhees and <6PSLcel
thick eyebrows, wide mouth, nasal labial folds, darker coloring

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, BrahminBoss, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
deformity

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Jason Voorhees
Thick arched/positively-tilted dark eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, dna_cel and Jason Voorhees
Dark eyebrows prominent high set zygos

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
looking non nt and reclusive

• +1
I would say its like 80% Eyes/Area

Nikolai itchenko
Nicolai Itchenko
Kazuya tekken8
Tekken 8 gameplay 2022

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, looksmac and Jason Voorhees
compact mid face positively tilted eyebrows high fwhr almond hunter eyes

• +1
Bug eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and Jason Voorhees
Being ugly and jewish

• +1
for dafoe its chin height + short philtrum + tall forehead/small midface
the other guys also have odd ratios, thats def part of it

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
Its mostly eyes sure other factors play in but eye shape is the most important.simple explanation would be hooding equals low trust and uee equals high trust in most cases but there are exceptions ofcourse. Dafoe has fairly hooded eyes with positive brows almond hunter for lack of a better term. Same with Gary. Adrian has type one sampaku eyes although not hooded upper line of his eye cuts right through his pupil(exception if you will). Skarsgard also has almond hunter.

• +1
Breaking Bad GIF by Maudit

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
@HeightPilledum

@HeightPilledum
You need to have a combination of high trust and asymmetry
Almost always large eyes elongated faces. Often very strong chins and bad hairlines

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Jason Voorhees
thick eyebrows, wide mouth, nasal labial folds, darker coloring
Actually smaller mouths are considered dark triad

Wide mouths are higher trust

There’s nothing dark triad about naso folds it’s just a failo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel and looksmac
Actually smaller mouths are considered dark triad

Wide mouths are higher trust
How? I think wide are generally better for men with full lips.
There’s nothing dark triad about naso folds it’s just a failo
Gus looks low trust because of them and slightly negative lip line. He has text book prey eyes(might help him to look creepy but I don't think in this case cause full fat uee.his brows setness is what fucks him up imo) still looks low trust because of them. I think answer is it's dark triad low trust trait while being a falio. Some thing can be low trust and still be falio .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ambi
How? I think wide are generally better for men with full lips.

Gus looks low trust because of them and slightly negative lip line. He has text book prey eyes still looks low trust because of them.
Wide aren’t dark triad they just signal leadership

Smaller lips are considered narcy if rest of bones is good ( depp) which isn’t good anyway cos narcy is the worst dark triad to show but the effect is small

I think gus in that pool scene looked very high trust ( when his friend got shot)

• +1
Reactions: looksmac and dna_cel
Positive supras

Wide aren’t dark triad they just signal leadership

Smaller lips are considered narcy if rest of bones is good ( depp) which isn’t good anyway cos narcy is the worst dark triad to show but the effect is small

I think gus in that pool scene looked very high trust ( when his friend got shot)
What's the best triad to show is it machiavelli because of resourcefulness?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Low harmony
Uncanny Bug eyes or hooded eyes
Straight (depends on rest of eye area) or positive brows
Thin lips
High or low bonemass

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and dna_cel
What's the best triad to show is it machiavelli because of resourcefulness?
Yep followed by psychopathy , generally 75 Machiavelli 20 psychopathy 5 narcissism would be ideal ig

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: looksmac and dna_cel
Yep followed by psychopathy , generally 75 Machiavelli 20 psychopathy 5 narcissism would be ideal ig
And certain features like lips signal only one of those traits i.e. narcissism? I thought it was an all in one thing

For me it's sharp semitic features. Think pointed down witch nose. Lee Van Cleef or Dominik Sadoch stuff:

MV5BMTY0ODU1NjY5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI0NzEyMw V1
Dominik sadoch attending the opening season gala of the opera national de paris at the palais

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Yes when his nasolabial folds don't show. Its a low trust falio tbh.
What about uncontrollable anger like beast? Is that dark triad or new low trust archetype?
Screenshot 2024 0602 172924
so the "dark triad"archetype should fit into this and not have any other negative emotions??

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Wide mouth , strong supras log midface and big forehead

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Yes when his nasolabial folds don't show. Its a low trust falio tbh.

What about uncontrollable anger like beast? Is that dark triad or new low trust archetype?View attachment 2959442so the "dark triad"archetype should fit into this and not have any other negative emotions??
Yea that triad is incomplete they should probably also add non conformism, bellicosity etc which can all be imo judged from face

things like downturned nose tip (like ballou), dorsal hump, wide chin, supercilliary arches etc etc rn people only concentrate on eyebrows and pfl/pfh but imo lot more features are there, even ratios like bizygo to bigonion (lelouch/ fernando lindez etc)

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and looksmac
Brow ridge is the answer, that's the part that actors and makeup artists manipulate and why "villain" shots are done with head tilted down, with eyes looking up partially covered by brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
things like downturned nose tip (like ballou), dorsal hump, wide chin, supercilliary arches etc etc rn people only concentrate on eyebrows and pfl/pfh but imo lot more features are there, even ratios like bizygo to bigonion (lelouch/ fernando lindez etc)
True agreed.But I would say main thing is still eyes imo. These things surely help but can easily be interchangeable and wont make major difference in a person's trustness imo. So 50 percent eyes and 50 percent other factors is what I think. So assuming if the facial features apart from eyes are low trust as you described here but if the person has a high trust eye area so then is person's face high trust?(I think so personally maybe just maybe moose is the eg of this). Will the specific person be better with hunter? your features and bones should majorly incline to make you the best of your category be that low trust or high trust(assuming everything top tier) imo.like it should be straight high trust features with some low trust features to balance it out or vice versa. @BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
True agreed.But I would say main thing is still eyes imo. These things surely help but can easily be interchangeable and wont make major difference in a person's trustness imo. So 50 percent eyes and 50 percent other factors is what I think. So assuming if the facial features apart from eyes are low trust as you described here but if the person has a high trust eye area so then is person's face high trust?(I think so personally maybe just maybe moose is the eg of this). Will the specific person be better with hunter? your features and bones should majorly incline to make you the best of your category be that low trust or high trust(assuming everything top tier) imo.like it should be straight high trust features with some low trust features to balance it out or vice versa. @BrahminBoss
Can you make Ballou eyebrows straight I want to see how much his eyebrows contribute

I think his eyes aren’t low trust nor high

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
theyre all jewish

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Can you make Ballou eyebrows straight I want to see how much his eyebrows contribute

I think his eyes aren’t low trust nor high
Yes I think they are low trust but let's try
IMG 20240602 195021
IMG 20240602 194914
shit editing I know but yeah his natural eyes I think pretty low trust eyes imo for lack of a better term almond hunter. Almond but intimidating. I personally don't think medium trust exist tbh.

• +1