What makes a guy attractive?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
What facial features are needed to be a HTN, chadlite, chad, etc?
I know that there are various archetype and what does it mean to be the top 30, 20, 10, 1 percent of those archetypes?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel and aspiringexcel
I know that there are various archetype and what does it mean to be the top 30, 20, 10, 1 percent of those archetypes?
Good zygos separate the men from the gods

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Htn requires ideal jaw
Decent zygos
Good eye area
Without mediocre to average facial ratios/cranial depth

Other levels you need perfect eyes + near perfect ratios with hardly any flaws

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 51465 and 8 others
clear skin

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and justropemaxbro
12% Bodyfat range is the Law, then Dimorphism and Facial Harmony.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wowamat, shieldzz and justropemaxbro
Htn requires ideal jaw
Decent zygos
Good eye area

Other levels such as Chadlite and Chad you can have Handful of Flaws, but if your Dimorphism is outstanding, BF is 12% and harmony is good you can get away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 51465, user123456 and 3 others
Htn requires ideal jaw
Decent zygos
Good eye area

Ideal jaw being?

MTN:

No huge failos, but no big halos

HTN:

Very good jaw or zygos with the rest of the features being at least avg with no really bad ratios

Chadlite:

Have at least two of the three be very good: eye area, jaw, cheekbones, have no real failos, and all other features be at least slightly above avg

Chad:

Almost all features are good and no big failos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Deleted member 30037, aspiringexcel and 2 others
lol at all this horseshit comments above me

you dont need actually "good zygos " or "good eye area"

you need all your features to match good together,you can go away even with bug eyes if it MATCHES WELL WITH OTHER FEATURES OF YOUR FACE . To be able to have your features shown at your best,you need 10% bodyfat . Otherwise they will be hidden under fat

tl : dr : harmony + low bodyfat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, LooksOrDeath, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Htn requires ideal jaw
Decent zygos
Good eye area

Who told you that ?

you need all your features to match good together,you can go away even with bug eyes if it MATCHES WELL WITH OTHER FEATURES OF YOUR FACE . To be able to have your features shown at your best,you need 10% bodyfat . Otherwise they will be hidden under fat

Make sense, so how can a person know if they have good facial harmony?

• +1
Reactions: mosca7k
lol com todos esses comentários idiotas acima de mim

você não precisa de "bom zygos" ou "boa área dos olhos"

você precisa que todas as suas características combinem bem, você pode ir embora mesmo com olhos esbugalhados se combinar bem com outras características do seu rosto. Para poder ter suas características mostradas da melhor forma, você precisa de 10% de gordura corporal. Caso contrário, eles ficarão escondidos sob a gordura

tl: dr: harmonia + baixo teor de gordura corporal
its true

Attachments

• 3247421_C55AA2B9-9692-4D04-93A0-A90AB96A4014.jpeg
    3247421_C55AA2B9-9692-4D04-93A0-A90AB96A4014.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 0
Vá a um profissional de harmonização facial

to be HTN you need no noticeably shit failios, i.e. jew nose bad ipd, acne, etc. just average features with good eye area (blue eyes) with decent orbital compression and you need decent gonions and jaw. Basically just nothing thats noticeably bad and decent jaw and eyes is HTN. Chadlite you really cant get away with to many bad ratios unless you have huge halos like vinnie hacker.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and chadintraining
to be HTN you need no noticeably shit failios, i.e. jew nose bad ipd, acne, etc. just average features with good eye area (blue eyes) with decent orbital compression and you need decent gonions and jaw. Basically just nothing thats noticeably bad and decent jaw and eyes is HTN. Chadlite you really cant get away with to many bad ratios unless you have huge halos like vinnie hacker.
vinnie has subhuman eye area

good facial harmony = attractive

if you are attractive you will know that
Make sense, so in other words, a person can notice the bad facial harmony easily?

• Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel
are you retarded? its not subhuman its slightly below average and he has such good halos that he can be chadlite. If he didnt have jaw and zygos he wouldnt be chadlite. for ex chico has nothing noticeably good or bad so thats chadlite type one and vinnie has such good jaw/zygos that it halos him.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
It’s all in the eyessssssss

are you retarded? its not subhuman its slightly below average and he has such good halos that he can be chadlite. If he didnt have jaw and zygos he wouldnt be chadlite. for ex chico has nothing noticeably good or bad so thats chadlite type one and vinnie has such good jaw/zygos that it halos him.
WTF I'VE JUST READ. hahahah

chico has literally perfect face and you just said " has nothing noticeably good"

TOTAL GREYCEL DEATH

• +1
Reactions: thxmes and disheartenedcel
WTF I'VE JUST READ. hahahah

chico has literally perfect face and you just said " has nothing noticeably good"

TOTAL GREYCEL DEATH
nigga doesnt have a single striking feature thats why he aged like shit and is a normie now kys. What feature halos him? exactly its just a lack of failios.

His eye area isn’t even that bad outside of the nct

He has excellent jaw and zygos though, along with very good appeal

And if he wasn’t gl, he wouldn’t be one of the most famous guys on TikTok known for being good looking

It’s all in the eyessssssss
Eye area is a meme

Many gl guys have eye areas that aren’t super good (Sam Dezz, Vinnie Hacker, Cillian Murphy, Henry Cavill, etc..)

However, very few gl guys have an avg or below avg jaw (only ones I can think of are Opry, Gandy, and Dellisola, who have avg jaws in terms of width and angularity, but good chin and forward growth)

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and IndraBC
Eye area is a meme

Many gl guys have eye areas that aren’t super good (Sam Dezz, Vinnie Hacker, Cillian Murphy, Henry Cavill, etc..)

However, very few gl guys have an avg or below avg jaw (only ones I can think of are Opry, Gandy, and Dellisola, who have avg jaws in terms of width and angularity, but good chin and forward growth)
Me when i know nothing on looks:

• +1
Reactions: guy24, thxmes, Mainstream and 1 other person
So much retarded and low iq answers here i cant…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Face, height, frame, colouring, body fat %

The holy 5

(good hair is an honourable mention)

• +1
Reactions: thxmes and chadintraining
Chico isnt chadlite you retarded fuck, he is very easily chad

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 51465 and chadintraining
Other levels such as Chadlite and Chad you can have Handful of Flaws, but if your Dimorphism is outstanding, BF is 12% and harmony is good you can get away
No these are just htns or low lite. You can't be a chsd with a handful of flaws no matter what. Jacob elordi is htn low lite. A chad is borderline flawless

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 42845

Yeah you're stupid and ugly

Who told you that ?
I know you're making shit up your ass because my description is basically every guy who does good from my tinder experiments. You guys are cock sucking from tiktok

I know you're making shit up your ass because my description is basically every guy who does good from my tinder experiments. You guys are cock sucking from tiktok
check pms

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Vinnie has good eye area you fucking moron.
What makes it so? Genuinely curious. By PSL standards, it has all the flaws in the books, with either neutral or slightly negative tilt, UEE, negatively tilted relatively high-set brows.

Only his PFL is somewhat good, does that compensate for so many failos?

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and chadintraining
stand out features plus some average features nothing below average

No these are just htns or low lite. You can't be a chsd with a handful of flaws no matter what. Jacob elordi is htn low lite. A chad is borderline flawless
Nah you are not right, just look at Ian Somerhaldner, Alessandro Delassoa, Robert Pattinson, they all have Handful of Flaws but still Considered Chad PSL Gods, for example Ian Somerhaldner has Long Midface, Slightly Long Philtrum, Recessed Jaw, but he's 8.5/10, because of his other Outstanding Dimorphic Features. The main thing is Dimorhism and Harmony they can compensate Flaws. Only 9.5-10 PSL Gods are Flawless. Jacob Elordi is 6.2-6.5/10, he has several flaws but not many Outstanding features to compensate them, he only has good Jaw. However his Height Gives him Chad's SMV 8/10

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Blackgymmax
What makes it so? Genuinely curious. By PSL standards, it has all the flaws in the books, with either neutral or slightly negative tilt, UEE, negatively tilted relatively high-set brows.

View attachment 2709209

Only his PFL is somewhat good, does that compensate for so many failos?
Eye area doesnt matter when all his other proportions are top tier and ideal. Chad still

Nah u can afford quite the amount of flaws and be chad still. Remember perfect is 10 and chad is 8. Hexum has quite a bit of flaws such as slight NCT, short face shape etc and he is still gigachad. Just have every other ratio and feature perfect theory. Vinnie also has high set brows, bad pfl/pfh, slight NCT and he still is in high chadlite - chad range

• +1
Nah you are not right, just look at Ian Somerhaldner, Alessandro Delassoa, Robert Pattinson, they all have Handful of Flaws but still Considered Chad PSL Gods, for example Ian Somerhaldner has Long Midface, Slightly Long Philtrum, Recessed Jaw, but he's 8.5/10, because of his other Outstanding Dimorphic Features. The main thing is Dimorhism and Harmony they can compensate Flaws. Only 9.5-10 PSL Gods are Flawless. Jacob Elordi is 6.2-6.5/10, he has several flaws but not many Outstanding features to compensate them, he only has good Jaw. However his Height Gives him Chad's SMV 8/10

Nah u can afford quite the amount of flaws and be chad still. Remember perfect is 10 and chad is 8. Hexum has quite a bit of flaws such as slight NCT, short face shape etc and he is still gigachad. Just have every other ratio and feature perfect theory. Vinnie also has high set brows, bad pfl/pfh, slight NCT and he still is in high chadlite - chad range

Those niggas aren't psl Gods
However based off their frontals their Flaws aren't what I would consider a handful. That's what I would consider near perfect personally but I agree w you

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Deleted member 19968
However based off their frontals their Flaws aren't what I would consider a handful. That's what I would consider near perfect personally but I agree w you
Ian Somerhaldner is 8.5/10, Alessando is 8.7/10, Pattinson is 7.8, still are above Chad range.

• +1
No lmfao an "easy chad" wouldnt look this shit at 30
images
He was a prettyboy chad, not a real chad

Both have similar smv, but age differently

All of their flaws also harmonize with their face, or other features compensate for them

Htn requires ideal jaw
Decent zygos
Good eye area

even psl lords aren’t ideal with a few flaws
ofc u can be over htn without perfect features/ratios

Good jaw, Height and muscles. Not balding but hair isnt that important as long you arent balding.