What makes a man desirable in today's dating market

D

Deleted member 17308

Gold
* high paying job (100k minimum)
* tall (190+ cm)
* attractive face
* full head of hair
* attractive body (broad shoulders, athletic build)
* big dick (6.5 inches minimum)
* confident
* charismatic
* low inhibition
* deep voice
* respected by peers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 17829 and 7 others
Beard and height enough. Rest are cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 8165, thereallegend and 2 others
face and lean body is enough. rest is extra

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, thecel and Deleted member 15827
Beard is enough. Rest are cope
169277.jpg

I don't disagree.

Or you can just be a slimy little NT fuck and get in her pants through social circles.

The most important characteristics for getting laid outside of a relationship:

1) Face and Age
2) Height
3) Physique

And you have to go out a lot to get the opportunities.

wearing fedora, of course

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Most of that shit doesn't matter whatsoever and if you think you need to be 190cm+ to be considered a desirable height you are delusional

* high paying job (100k minimum)
* tall (190+ cm)
* attractive face
* full head of hair
* attractive body (broad shoulders, athletic build)
* big dick (6.5 inches minimum)
* confident
* charismatic
* low inhibition
* deep voice
* respected by peers
Just if women are attracted to the guy. It's that simple. You can't force physical attraction and being sexually attracted isn't a choice. Having a high paying job isn't going to change your actual attractiveness.

If anything it's more likely to make you a mark. Sure, girls will pursue you and try to lock you down in an LTR, but you're giving her a lot of agency in that situation and you might not want to LTR just any chick. So many people on here aren't blackpilled and still chase validation from society. Use your own experience as your test-kit, not prescribed philosophies that appear to be "solutions".

You should know instinctively if a girl is attracted to you for your looks. If you can't work that out and think anything non-looks is going to increase your attractiveness, you're just wrong.

Being tall is one of the few objective traits that explain the variance in raw attraction. Face too. But if you give parameters like 190cm+, the burden of proof is on you. What's wrong with 186-189cm?

If a girl finds you attractive, hook up with her. You should take notes from your own experiences. Things will be different for you than for others. Find what works for you.

Most of that shit doesn't matter whatsoever and if you think you need to be 190cm+ to be considered a desirable height you are delusional
Based greycelmaxxer

Brad Pitt is 180cm and is a very desirable man, what I mean by that is a height that would be 10/10 for most women, I'm personally 186cm and if I were atleast 5cm taller it would objectively make me more attractive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back