what makes a person look gay??

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
so theres this weird foid in my asylum , she looks like shes 17 , a year older than me

she deadass thinks shes a guy and even used to do steroids and has these big muscles and wide shoulder , her jaw is wide too

idk why but this bitch keeps looking at me and even spanked me a few times saying "nice ass" , plus once while i was eating the food my girl bought for me this bitch hit me and stole some of it , like fuck this stupid bitch for stealing my fucking pastry 😭😭😭😭😭 , who the fuck does she think she is , i cant even beat her up cause bitch is strong , i hate all of this , this fucking asylum , my fucking pastry , it was the best looking pastry ive seen yet and it was meant for me

the only explanation is that i look like a faggot or she is thinking im a foid cause of my long hair , how do i stop looking like a faggot????

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 9391 and 9 others
Your her bitch now she’s going to start pegging you soon
There’s nothing u can do but tell her ur not gay but she probably won’t care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Inquisiting_Vitiate and happybread
No pics no care

To me it sounds she is kinda that annoying friend type

But if you dont want to look like a faggot just become a tranny

No pics no care
i dont have pics but can u guys tell what kind of features look gay?

like is it my narrow lips , high pfl , long hair or big and round cheekbones?

Your her bitch now she’s going to start pegging you soon
There’s nothing u can do but tell her ur not gay but she probably won’t care
idc , despite having a somewhat ogre face she has a giant ass , plus she already asked me like 12 times if im bisexual and i said no im straight

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 13197
i dont have pics but can u guys tell what kind of features look gay?

like is it my narrow lips , high pfl , long hair or big and round cheekbones?
What part of no pics no care you dont underetand

What part of no pics no care you don't understand

We're waiting every night to finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone
We're forced to be still
And play the same songs we've known since that day
An imposter took our life away
Now we're stuck here to decay
Please let us get in
Don't lock us away
We're not like what you're thinking
We are poor little souls
Who have lost all control
And we're forced here to take that role
We've been all alone
Stuck in our little zone since 1987
Join us, be our friend
Or just be stuck and defend
After all you only got
Five Nights at Freddy's
Is this where you wanna be?
I just don't get it
Why do you want to stay?
Five Nights at Freddy's
I just don't get it
Why do you want to stay?
Five Nights at Freddy's
We're really quite surprised
That we get to see you another night
You should have looked for another job
You should have said to this place good-bye
It's like there's so much more
Maybe you've been in this place before
We remember a face like yours
You seem acquainted with those doors
Please let us get in
Don't lock us away
We're not like what you're thinking
We are poor little souls
Who have lost all control
And we're forced here to take that role
We've been all alone
Stuck in our little zone since 1987
Join us, be our friend
Or just be stuck and defend
After all you only got
Five Nights at Freddy's
I just don't get it
Why do you want to stay?
Five Nights at Freddy's
I just don't get it
Why do you want to stay?
Five Nights at Freddy's

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, happybread, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
idc , despite having a somewhat ogre face she has a giant ass , plus she already asked me like 12 times if im bisexual and i said no im straight
You should smash tbh

fuck her to assert dominance

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
fuck her to assert dominance
literally the best option at hand, I would've said to kick the shit out of her, but this works too.

snap her back into reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboy.elyas and Deleted member 10104
Kind of a funny situation ngl

• +1
Reactions: prettyboy.elyas
so theres this weird foid in my asylum , she looks like shes 17 , a year older than me

she deadass thinks shes a guy and even used to do steroids and has these big muscles and wide shoulder , her jaw is wide too

idk why but this bitch keeps looking at me and even spanked me a few times saying "nice ass" , plus once while i was eating the food my girl bought for me this bitch hit me and stole some of it , like fuck this stupid bitch for stealing my fucking pastry 😭😭😭😭😭 , who the fuck does she think she is , i cant even beat her up cause bitch is strong , i hate all of this , this fucking asylum , my fucking pastry , it was the best looking pastry ive seen yet and it was meant for me

the only explanation is that i look like a faggot or she is thinking im a foid cause of my long hair , how do i stop looking like a faggot????
Damn @kjsbdfiusdf ur type of girls tbh

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6403

ur a womans bitch just dont drop soap or bend over

She sounds ideal, jfl at my test levels

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite
tales from the mental asylum

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex

I know from experience working with them that bull dykes really go out of their way to try and be tough/masculine. It's like they're trying to prove to themselves that they're like a man. This one's crazy too. Just avoid her and don't let her steal your food. Or lap her in the face next time she tries to spank you, lol.

She sounds ideal, jfl at my test levels
not really , u can be high t and sub at same time , personality depends on more than just t , it even depends on stuff like how much trauma u had and ur childhood

I know from experience working with them that bull dykes really go out of their way to try and be tough/masculine. It's like they're trying to prove to themselves that they're like a man. This one's crazy too. Just avoid her and don't let her steal your food. Or lap her in the face next time she tries to spank you, lol.
btw, what do u think is the psychology making them wanna act masculine?

btw, what do u think is the psychology making them wanna act masculine?
They like girls, and they usually like them feminine. So they want to prove to themselves that they can protect the girls that they like as well as a man can.

shooting war GIF

drastic times call for drastic measures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391