What Makes A Stacy, I'm Right And You Are Wrong

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
71OG22wQvL

We org users are highly intellectual sophisticated beings, who have answered most of the toughest questions in the universe. What is a chad? Does height matter? Is face really king? And yet there is one question that remains the center of debate, which is what makes a stacy?

Rate hernan drago harmony 93 6 v0 kqnywcvn1y8b1

What makes a chad is a very straightforward answer, although some PSL autists would like to disagree. It is as simple as stating that a man with a warrior skull, is a chad. That means low browridge, prominent cheekbones, etc.

And it is because of these features being attractive in men, that some PSL retards have began to wonder, whether warrior skulls are not also the most desirable skullshape for females. I am going to explain to you briefly, why that's not true.

Shutterstock 15966362981 640w

I'm going to explain this as simply as I can, because getting tired here. Back when we still looked like this, our ancestors divided roles between males and females. Men got assigned from birth, the duty to be the protector, the warrior of the patriarchy. This is exactly the warrior skull is an admirable skullshape, no other reason than that. If evolution preferred our men to have weak, recessed skulls, then that would be the ideal male skullshape today.

So that brings us to our final question: what did we look for in girls?

Cyn 2814

When our ancestors saw a girl, they saw the one who could bear their child. But this didn't mean that men wouldn't prefer female offspring, women were as needed in the household as were men. This is why the argument that girls needed to have masculine features, in order to save their son's masculinity doesn't hold up. Our ancestors needed girls as much as we needed men.

So we now sorted out that women who were attractive probably only possessed the ideal female genes, now we can question what that means. You can see that while most stacies have prominent cheekbones, their eyebrows are high set, and their features in general are softer.

Tldr it's not that deep, girls just need to look pretty and have soft features. This is why I think that Lima is not really the PSL goddess, but rather some girls with more feminine features.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Philosophical bump

Ratios and looks theory

To rate a girl to be a PSL goddess wouldn't you ideally use the looks theory built up from the users and info accumulated during PSL? :feelsthink:

Doesn't make sense imo

You can just say it's your type

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and PlayersGetPlayed