What makes a woman obsess over you?

daniel_3303

daniel_3303

FunkyFlamingo's BFF
Assuming you are good-looking and got her attention. What type of behavior or manipulation makes the girl obsess over you 24/7? Like making her get an oneitis over you?

If the comedian's personality?
Push and pull? Like be kind and funny and then disappear for some time?
Make her jealous?

Assuming you are good-looking and got her attention. What type of behavior or manipulation makes the girl obsess over you 24/7? Like making her get an oneitis over you?

If the comedian's personality?
Push and pull? Like be kind and funny and then disappear for some time?
Make her jealous?
Making her orgasm

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Yliaster and GabachoCopium
being mysterious

being good looking

Making her orgasm
There must be other things. I had a girl friend of mine literally crying because she "loved" a guy that did not want anything with her. She did not even kiss him. The girl was not even bad looking...

There must be other things. I had a girl friend of mine literally crying because she "loved" a guy that did not want anything with her. She did not even kiss him. The girl was not even bad looking...
Chadstruck.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
That only helps get the initial attention. There are tons of good-looking guys, yet usually, women get oneitis for just one of them.
depends on her type

chad can have any personality

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
It's just looks. I don't do anything special and every girlfriend I've had so far have been obsessed with me, always saying they love me and how handsome I am, buying me gifts, asking for period sex, asking me to text them every night , being insecure when I attend events without them as they think I'll find another woman, etc.

And I never tell them I love them or compliment them or anything. If she truly likes you she becomes completely submissive.

I think if your girl isnt obsessive over you then it means she just sees you as a provider and second choice.

• +1
Reactions: future6psl
just alain delon maxxx bro.

when girls can smell the masculinity off you they will be in a trance. your legit tapping into her primal instincts indicating your the best male provider.

there's little little things that can indicate you have high T, masculinity etc. you can copy them or u can do them naturally.

• +1
Reactions: future6psl
It's just looks. I don't do anything special and every girlfriend I've had so far have been obsessed with me, always saying they love me and how handsome I am, buying me gifts, asking for period sex, asking me to text them every night , being insecure when I attend events without them as they think I'll find another woman, etc.

And I never tell them I love them or compliment them or anything. If she truly likes you she becomes completely submissive.

I think if your girl isnt obsessive over you then it means she just sees you as a provider and second choice.
What's you psl rating