What makes an alpha jaw ?

L

Looksmaxerfr13

Bronze
A bad jaw is this = inward gonions, recessed chin with poor philtrum ratiol, not an horizontaly like jawline.

but most people dont have inward gonions, nor recessed chin.
However they look normie to "good" but not alpha.

I met a surgeron who told me that basically all the mandibular bones are the same (unless extreme chin recession or inward gonions), and it's really the masseter mass and harmony that makes the difference.
A straight-lined implant can look super fake, and a more rounded can make you look like potato face.

He told me that angular jaw is an overall, not the bone itself

im kinda lost at the subject : can you explain or post exemple of great mandibular bone vs poor one ? not a caricatural thing

Last edited:
A great "jaw" is really a combination of several things

You can have a good jaw angle, width etc but still look normie if you don't have the cheekbones

A good jaw stretches the soft tissue to create the hollow, defined look paired with angular zygomatic processes and an ideal bigonial - bizygomatic width (0.85:1~)

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 19297
A bad jaw is this = inward gonions, recessed chin with poor philtrum ratiol, not an horizontaly like jawline.

but most people dont have inward gonions, nor recessed chin.
However they look normie to "good" but not alpha.

I met a surgeron who told me that basically all the mandibular bones are the same (unless extreme chin recession or inward gonions), and it's really the masseter mass and harmony that makes the difference.
A straight-lined implant can look super fake, and a more rounded can make you look like potato face.

He told me that angular jaw is an overall, not the bone itself

im kinda lost at the subject : can you explain or post exemple of great mandibular bone vs poor one ? not a caricatural thing
Bad jaw bone:
Skull1

My (above average) jaw bone:
Front

Despite outward gonions, proper width (0.9 coef bigon-bizygo), and good forward growth, still does not look "Chad" because of the surrounding skin/fat on the jawlline, despite low BF (<15%). Also i do masseter botox, because masseters make my jaw even worse.

Your surgeon is right in this: "harmony that makes the difference." (c)

Harmony above all, boyo. Bones by themselves are cope. :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 22623
Bad jaw bone:
View attachment 1984241

View attachment 1984237

Despite outward gonions, proper width (0.9 coef bigon-bizygo), and good forward growth, still does not look "Chad" because of the surrounding skin/fat on the jawlline, despite low BF (<15%). Also i do masseter botox, because masseters make my jaw even worse.

mogger CT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Artemis

You can have a good jaw angle, width etc but still look normie if you don't have the cheekbones

A good jaw stretches the soft tissue to create the hollow, defined look paired with angular zygomatic processes and an ideal bigonial - bizygomatic width (0.85:1~)
it's very rare for men to have the hollow IRL.
Even model who get super dry + photoshop

Plus, most alpha men have a straight zygo/masseter ligne, it's way closser to 95% than 85

This is possibly the most overlooked point of the just be lean meme, you need bone stretch the tissue/skin to get hollow cheeks

People who are able to get hollow cheeks will have a prominent ogee curve even at higher body fat levels while the ones that don’t were doomed from the beginning

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22623 and Artemis
it's very rare for men to have the hollow IRL.
Even model who get super dry + photoshop

Plus, most alpha men have a straight zygo/masseter ligne, it's way closser to 95% than 85
Consistent appearance of hollowing is mostly a meme, hollow cheeks can be there but you need lighting to highlight them on a frontal plane

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Artemis
Bad jaw bone:
View attachment 1984241

View attachment 1984237

woman tend to have great jawline, but they have more gat in their faces than men.
12%bf with your first jaw picture it's hard to belive it don't look great

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
woman tend to have great jawline, but they have more gat in their faces than men.
Women don’t have better jaws it’s easier to perceive a better jaw than a man because their skulls are smaller and much more compact with less height. Males need 3x the growth because their skulls have too much size

Consistent appearance of hollowing is mostly a meme, hollow cheeks can be there but you need lighting to highlight them on a frontal plane
exactly

my question is what makes a great jawbone for a normal life, you know that looks attractive IRL or on pictures etc..

Pattinson's looks like a stone with juste a thin skin, almost unaturaly great

They have it in different places though: specifically, most of it goes into the cheek apples... women actually strive to have defined jawlines as well as men do. This is a standard sign of modern beauty. :feelsokman:
You mean some guy's pic, or mine?

Because the first guy probably would look bad in any case because his lower third is too short and philtrum too long tbh.

exactly

my question is what makes a great jawbone for a normal life, you know that looks attractive IRL or on pictures etc..

Pattinson's looks like a stone with juste a thin skin, almost unaturaly great
Pictures aren’t a good way to get facial depth yes it’s a massive halo to have depth showing on a picture but it’s not 3d your camera just portrays you in a 2d manner. Even chads struggle to get depth if the lighting is bad

Why would you Botox? Once it moves it looks horrible
You are confusing botox with fillers.

Botox paralizes your facial muscles: in my case masseters. You do not grind your teeth as much anymore. And masseters get smaller. Nothing to migrate. Botox dissipates after 8 hours, having paralized your muscle nerves at the site of injection.

PS. I also do cheek fillers, which i hope to replace with implants due to other considerations. THEY DO NOT MIGRATE.

Pictures aren’t a good way to get facial depth yes it’s a massive halo to have depth showing on a picture but it’s not 3d your camera just portrays you in a 2d manner. Even chads struggle to get depth if the lighting is bad
attractives jaw makes the difference IRL or in pics
i'm not talking about the perfect chad model, just a good jaw, wich is 10% of men maybe

One property of jawline is MOST important, even if the jaw is recessed.

YOU HAVE to HAVE a STRONG JAWLINE.

This is the reason why many women find e.g. korean kpop singers attractive, despite them having "smaller rounder" jaws. They have STRONG jaws.

STRONG = DEFINED BORDER of the jaw. You can have it with any type of jaw. But this is really also a function of your soft tissues too. If you tend to store too much fat in lower jawline, or you have jowls (you are prob too young), automatically OVER.

Bad jaw bone:
View attachment 1984241

View attachment 1984237

Maybe your face is bloated

• +1
my big issue, is that i have inward gonions.
it's very hard to trust a surgeron on the look

some adviced me to put a straight -line implant = im affraid it looks fake, or not enough mass

some told me to put a biger/rounded implant = im affraid of the potato look.. or not enough angularity

i dont know what a great mandibular bone lookslike to do the choice

One property of jawline is MOST important, even if the jaw is recessed.

YOU HAVE to HAVE a STRONG JAWLINE.

This is the reason why many women find e.g. korean kpop singers attractive, despite them having "smaller rounder" jaws. They have STRONG jaws.

STRONG = DEFINED BORDER of the jaw. You can have it with any type of jaw. But this is really also a function of your soft tissues too. If you tend to store too much fat in lower jawline, or you have jowls (you are prob too young), automatically OVER.
My face is bloated, but I have a jawline + hollow cheeks on the left side only due to current asymmetry in the teeth. Do you know any debloat-strats?

• +1

some adviced me to put a straight -line implant = im affraid it looks fake, or not enough mass

some told me to put a biger/rounded implant = im affraid of the potato look.. or not enough angularity

My face is bloated, but I have a jawline + hollow cheeks on the left side only due to current asymmetry in the teeth. Do you know any debloat-strats?
I have a jawline too. But the issue is the space between the jawline and the cheekbones.

Unfortunately, what you call bloat, if you are lean, is most probably: unlucky fat distribution - needs even more leaning.

OR

it might be thick skin. In my case it is the thick skin. And the only treatment for my case is facelift.

For rapid debloat you can try a low-salt diet for a week. And see wht happens.

You know, try fillers first, don't be dumb. If you like the result, dissolve the filler, and insert the implant of the same volume as the filler :feelsokman:

PS. Whatever you do, save money for a revision (implants are impossible to hit at once), AND choose smaller designs. Do not be like Eppley patients.

I have a jawline too. But the issue is the space between the jawline and the cheekbones.

Unfortunately, what you call bloat, if you are lean, is most probably: unlucky fat distribution - needs even more leaning.

OR

it might be thick skin. In my case it is the thick skin. And the only treatment for my case is facelift.

For rapid debloat you can try a low-salt diet for a week. And see wht happens.
I'm still young, when will baby fat disappear?

• +1
I'm still young, when will baby fat disappear?
If you are unlucky, in your late 30s, or never.

PS. By baby fat, people routinely mean "buccal fat". This is what usually gives you chiselled cheekbones (lower border). However, as you age, most other fats disappear too, and THAT you DON"T WANT. Because FAT is what makes you YOUNG and HANDSOME. The problem is not fat - it is fat's distribution in the face.

Last edited:
If you are unlucky, in your late 30s, or never.
The thing is my left cheek is hollow the right isn't because of dental asymmetry. Saw the confirmation in the CT.

• So Sad
You know, try fillers first, don't be dumb. If you like the result, dissolve the filler, and insert the implant of the same volume as the filler :feelsokman:

PS. Whatever you do, save money for a revision (implants are impossible to hit at once), AND choose smaller designs. Do not be like Eppley patients.
yeah, but fillers:
- im thiniking it will look fake as it descrease over time, so a lot of variation on the face is like.. weird
-afraid of the product moving on other area of the face, it happens.
- it can't replace the sharp bonne effect : im looking for pure straitght line, not volume so..

the truth is neither too long = box head, nor too steep.
The perfect gonion place = same ligne as the middle of the mouth.
the ramus and the mandible's body should be same length.

Dimorphism is not beauty

attractives jaw makes the difference IRL or in pics
i'm not talking about the perfect chad model, just a good jaw, wich is 10% of men maybe
A good jaw is much more impressive

opry has inward gonions, gandy as well, Matthew nozska

Inward and outward is the least of your concerns it’s a bad jaw bone