What makes blow jobs better than actual sex?

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I am just curious, people often say here that bjs mog sex but how

Is it because a mouth feels better than a vagina?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, slavicpsycho, twinkceluwu and 1 other person
I am just curious, people often say here that bjs mog sex but how

Is it because a mouth feels better than a vagina?
dnr being virgin mogs

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, DarkAscender, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
They're coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Suns9999 and thebuffdon690
I love it when she reminds me that I'm better than pessi.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, ShowerMaxxing, diamondbill and 2 others
It’s just less effort, you can just sit there and let her do all the work. It’s only good if she knows what she’s doing tough

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
They both feel good but getting your shithole drilled by her finger as you get your cock stroked feels good too

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, watah, StarvedEpi and 6 others
Not the case at all. Sex is much better especially when it’s raw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Autismcel and Suns9999
In what universe. Oral sex is disgusting, for ill people.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, watah, gooner23 and 2 others
In what universe. Oral sex is disgusting, for ill people.
You can let the ugliest bitch give you head and it’ll still feel good, just gotta close your eyes and imagine it’s Megan fox

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Satariel and slavicpsycho
nothing mogs sex, as we were designed to procreate. Nothing can beat the natural desire to breed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, thebuffdon690 and piec
i will breed with u buai
that would ruin your bloodline, as a person with good eye are and weak jaw. I have accepted the fact that i will need to breed with a women with more masculine jaw

what about meth nigger
its scientifically proven to be about 5x more pleasurable than sex
pleasure doesn't mean better, there is nothing better then doing what we were made to do

that would ruin your bloodline, as a person with good eye are and weak jaw. I have accepted the fact that i will need to breed with a women with more masculine jaw
is that why you have this blockhead faggot on ur pfp? does he represent what you crave?

is that why you have this blockhead faggot on ur pfp? does he represent what you crave?
cope, he is still GL cause of elite genetics despite being a fatass, they were destined to live great lifes on earth

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
nigger pleasure is just neutransmitters what the fuck else do you think and those can be measured
pleasure doesn't matter. Phycology the fact that you will impragnate a women with your seed mogs the sex

Its ok bhai, i have good jaw but bad eye area, if we breed, we can create mogger children w good eye area and good jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
cope, he is still GL cause of elite genetics despite being a fatass, they were destined to live great lifes on earth
my honest reaction
MKSPL

would insert video of him saying dont ever post another thread but cba

Piv sex is just boring and exhausting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, widdi and watah
pleasure doesn't matter. Phycology the fact that you will impragnate a women with your seed mogs the sex
nigger psychology IS what chemicals u have in your brain and once again those can be measured you fucking nigger u think some fairy from the sky comes and gives u muh psychology or whatever the fuck

this is hardwired in us, it's impossible to change.

it's because 90% of foids already have a loose used up pussy by age 16

this is how all humans parents felt
Not really

Most humans probably hated sex since they were all subhumans back In the day

Even now

They just do it cuz they have to

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Not really

Most humans probably hated sex since they were all subhumans back In the day

Even now

They just do it cuz they have to
and they have to beacuse of our urge to procreate....

Women don’t

Also yeh I guess most men would enjoy it even if they are fucking subhumans
women enjoyment doesn't matter, like i said the enjoyement comes for the desire to breed

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thebuffdon690
Being a chad that's a virgin is the biggest flex.
I'm neither of those ofc but i wish I was.
It’s an oxymoron can’t be Chad and Virgin. I’ve only seen one that claimed it on whatever podcast. He said his insta dms were blown up with foids and the ones on panel wanted him. Can’t imagine fighting that lust

women enjoyment doesn't matter, like i said the enjoyement comes for the desire to breed
Women enjoyment does matter, if you don’t fuck her right she’ll find someone who will. Ofc their enjoyment is largely tied to attraction and p size

• +1
Reactions: watah
Women enjoyment does matter, if you don’t fuck her right she’ll find someone who will. Ofc their enjoyment is largely tied to attraction and p size
women enjoyement doesn't matter if the only enjoyement is tied to your looks cause there's no way to change it

no, you need to find the best genetic material possible
If u date out of ur league she will cuck u and there won’t be any love in the relo. Could be ideal to get surrogate stacy for ur subhuman sperm tho