What makes chico so good looking?

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
If I was a random user in .org and I posted this photo:
IMG 1992
most ppl would tell me Im a HTN maybe even a MTN. Dont get me wrong, I find him attractive and I understand why his SMV is high asf but why his psl score?

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and NZb6Air
High averageness, good collagen, and an ideal pretty boy archetype.

-Extremely high level of facial Harmony,
-Unique eye area which is a mix of hunter and almond eyes,
-Both very masculine and feminine features in other pictures (perfect balance),
-Aegyo sal underneath his eyes,
-equal facial thirds,
-Very Boyish appearance
-while being 6´3 / 6´4 tall.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, ronald_2 and NVM_Ignacio
The guy is nearly perfect, looks very AI generated in the pic you used.

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
-Extremely high level of facial Harmony,
-Unique eye area which is a mix of hunter and almond eyes,
-Both very masculine and feminine features in other pictures (perfect balance),
-Aegyo sal underneath his eyes,
-equal facial thirds,
-Very Boyish appearance
-while being 6´3 / 6´4 tall.
I still dont understand how some ppl say he is true adam when guys like Hernan Drago exists

yeah he is handsome but I still dont see him as a psl god or a 7 on a psl scale
Psl rating scale is autism.
Prime chico got more female attention than any tiktok pretty boy or male model ive seen, and hes the second highest paid model of all time. Harmony is law

I still dont understand how some ppl say he is true adam when guys like Hernan Drago exists
Guys like Hernan have better coloring, I know what you mean.
Before I learned about the blackpill, I Thought by myself:
´Chico has very average coloring, and looks like the typical average European white guy... yet he is so attractive, I cannot put my finger on it´

Then I learned about the fact that he has Near perfect facial harmony, and Near perfect Facial ratio´s.
He was rated somewhere near 9 PSL in his prime, by someone (cant remember who, but a very reputable rater).
Dont flame me for saying this, I just quoted what other face raters thought about him.
I am fairly good at judging whether someone is LTN, MTN or HTN and where they lay within those territories,
But I dont fully understand PSL yet,

• +1
quite good features lol, he has almost perfect ratios on everything
Philtrum to nose and philtrum to chin ratio among some of his features like upper eyelid exposure and brown eyes and upturned nose are "suboptimal" according to most psl autists but that should be taken with a grain of salt

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Guys like Hernan have better coloring, I know what you mean.
Before I learned about the blackpill, I Thought by myself:
´Chico has very average coloring, and looks like the typical average European white guy... yet he is so attractive, I cannot put my finger on it´

Then I learned about the fact that he has Near perfect facial harmony, and Near perfect Facial ratio´s.
He was rated somewhere near 9 PSL in his prime, by someone (cant remember who, but a very reputable rater).
Dont flame me for saying this, I just quoted what other face raters thought about him.
I am fairly good at judging whether someone is LTN, MTN or HTN and where they lay within those territories,
But I dont fully understand PSL yet,
Im not gonna flame you bro, thanks for explaining

Yes maybe bc im new in the blackpill I dont know enough to see why hes such a good looking guy psl wise

If I was a random user in .org and I posted this photo: View attachment 3093502most ppl would tell me Im a HTN maybe even a MTN. Dont get me wrong, I find him attractive and I understand why his SMV is high asf but why his psl score?
Most of the people here are super insecure MTN in here is a HTN irl

• +1
not because of he has crazy features or sum js no failos and harmony and female gaze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back