gustn

gustn

Bronze
IMG 9740
IMG 9741

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and SubhumanForever
I think there’s more like his lips are better.
Wow you are so brown. AND WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE THING THAT DECIDES HOW YOUR LIPS LOOK?
>Also I’m the one with straight hair
Hair is cope

• +1
Reactions: jué
Wow you are so brown. AND WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE THING THAT DECIDES HOW YOUR LIPS LOOK?
>Also I’m the one with straight hair
Hair is cope
Hair is not cope but dude I wasn’t saying my hair is good I’m just telling you which one out of two pictures is me

Hair is not cope but dude I wasn’t saying my hair is good I’m just telling you which one out of two pictures is me
The hair is cope nigga, put a piece of shit as hair on Hernan Drago and he will still look fucking attractive, it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
The hair is cope nigga, put a piece of shit as hair on Hernan Drago and he will still look fucking attractive, it's over for you
Yeah but most people aren’t supermodels so it can apply to them, going from a shitty to a perfect haircut can ascend .5 - 1 points

He has good skin complexion while you’re a red skinned tomato faggot

• Woah
Reactions: billymidnight
Yeah but most people aren’t supermodels so it can apply to them, going from a shitty to a perfect haircut can ascend .5 - 1 points
Nigga, never in my life has my face changed with a cut, even the last time I shaved and cut my 1 year long hair, I looked the same, the subhumans are the ones who change and not exactly for the better that's why they hide their fucking face In long hair, the hair is cope, if there is not good bone mass it is over, but you young so worry about not having good bone mass at 23

• +1
Reactions: gustn
Skull height hair and bit more forward grown

• +1
Reactions: gustn