What makes many black people so confident and low inhib?

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I want to be as confident as an average black person. All of my black friends are low inhib and most of my other friends (white, brown, asian: I’m brown myself) are high inhib. I know some Eastern Europeans or Middle Easterners or Pakistanis (probably the Muslim maxxing) who are low inhib, but I’ve always generally noticed black people to be way more low inhib than everyone else. I can’t be the only one who noticed this.

Inb4 someone references “warrior genes”

True tbh. The average whitecel will rope if his cold approach gets rejected but blackcels will just keep trying until they get lucky.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, mikeock, Nosecel and 2 others
Real G genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Golden Glass
Because all we need is a prominent maxilla to slay and decades of Jewish propaganda about BBCs and thug game boosts our image

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Probably genetic differences tbh

because they grew up with no father and a mother didnt care. basically look at Asians and their helicopter parenting and how their child ends up , blacks are the exact opposite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, mikeock, LordGodcat and 2 others
low IQ

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and JustTrynaGrow
Ask @Playboypuertorican

Because of great neurotransmitters and a great physical presence because of muscle genetics. Blacks almost never feel mogged and have too much dopamine despite being oppressed systematically by the white male, but they still have lots of dopamine and never get depressed considering they have a basically guaranteed chance to reproduce their Gene's to any type of female they choose

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It’s the bbc. Nothing can insult them

I
Because of great neurotransmitters and a great physical presence because of muscle genetics. Blacks almost never feel mogged and have too much dopamine despite being oppressed systematically by the white male, but they still have lots of dopamine and never get depressed considering they have a basically guaranteed chance to reproduce their Gene's to any type of female they choose
This made me laugh. I love your energy brother. Can you teach me how to be low inhib??

I

This made me laugh. I love your energy brother. Can you teach me how to be low inhib??
Bro, it's all about having the mentality that whatever you do, will be forgotten like 15 minutes after and the people you see wont even remember you and you will never see them again. If you want to yell in a store, do it because no one will remember what you did like 5 minutes later. Also think to yourself that you don't care what people think

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., moggingmachine and EthnicelAscension
Bro, it's all about having the mentality that whatever you do, will be forgotten like 15 minutes after and the people you see wont even remember you and you will never see them again. If you want to yell in a store, do it because no one will remember what you did like 5 minutes later. Also think to yourself that you don't care what people think
lol this is actually a great summary of how to by low inhib ngl

you're not low inhib you little cuck, you're just a pre-pubescent 15 year old framelet with a pin dick and a high voice. Don't start going around giving advice to others when you ain't shit, now be a good submissive dog and get the stick a threw.

you're not low inhib you little cuck, you're just a pre-pubescent 15 year old framelet with a pin dick and a high voice. Don't start going around giving advice to others when you ain't shit, now be a good submissive dog and get the stick a threw.
goodfellas.gif

Lmao at this lifeless loser literally stalking a 15 year old online all day trying to "bully" him as he is brutally embarrassing himself for everyone to see
source.gif

KYS YOU LOW LIFE LOSER WITH NO GIRLFRIEND OR FRIENDS! I WOULD BRUTALLY MAKE YOU MY BITCH IRL AND YOU KNOW IT, LOOK HOW EASILY I CAN BULLY YOU TO SUICIDE ON THE FUCKING INTERNET
goodfellas.gif

SHUT UP YOU HIGH INHIB CUCK. PUERTORICAN MOGS YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE.

THANKS BRO. FUCK THE HATERS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
SHUT UP YOU HIGH INHIB CUCK. PUERTORICAN MOGS YOUR ENTIRE LINEAGE.

THANKS BRO. FUCK THE HATERS.
keep sucking black dick you submissive estrogen ridden pathetic excuse for a male.

disgusting.

keep sucking black dick you submissive estrogen ridden pathetic excuse for a male.

disgusting.
DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU LOVE ME EVEN THOUGH WE BANTER AND I LOVE YOU TOO DEEP DOWN INSIDE BUT I JUST DONT LIKE RACISM!!! YOUR PROFILE PICTURE CHANGED SO I FORGOT WHO YOU WERE! ALSO I AM HIGH!! @Dyorotic2 @Playboypuertorican

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and Deleted member 2756
DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU LOVE ME EVEN THOUGH WE BANTER AND I LOVE YOU TOO DEEP DOWN INSIDE BUT I JUST DONT LIKE RACISM!!! YOUR PROFILE PICTURE CHANGED SO I FORGOT WHO YOU WERE! ALSO I AM HIGH!! @Dyorotic2 @Playboypuertorican
cope. Okay i forgive you haha

Higher sex hormones, lower IQ

Bro high iq answer

Honestly I got it from my father. Never saw emotion in him except for when he beat our ass at a young age lol. But he was always stoic and I guess I picked up on it growing up

Low IQ and high testosterone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 4209