What makes me so fucking awkward holy shit

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
Even with family I know for so long I'm fucking awkward. I just got called downstairs I go down there I get asked if I wanna work out I say yah I don't know what to say after im just standing there just say yah I'll workout and ran back upstairs wtf is wrong with me

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 1400, St. Wristcel and 2 others
Your just bad at small talk sounds like

the more you socialize the more relaxed you’ll be

Yes and it makes for awkward situations. I've been like this for I wanna say since like 11 I wanna say its effected everything literally

life grows between the womb of those walls, life that has never seen the surface of the earth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
autism

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
I do enjoy blurting out random shit sometimes also screaming at times when I feel like I'm alone
I'm pretty not tho aside from my awkwardness and inability to talk to girls I feel sexual tension with it's over for me not even face will save me

HurtfulVanity

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Maybe the reason you’re awkward is you’re sub4 psl.

I socialize alot actually tho I meet a lot of my friends friends and we smoke and shi and its ight aside from sometimes I talk to much about boring sht or I'll be awkward but they generally still like me after

My diagnosis is that it is indeed over for you.

just stop being awkward

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
Even my 7 year old niece is more not than me over 😪

Mog me hard. Are u short? Have u been bullied?
Yeh I got picked on and belittled by a group of kids after the first grade until 5th got into multiple fights wi ttb those faggots but my mental been fucked since. I was 5'6 until the 8th grade then started to grow I also looked like a lesbian until my bones grew senior year of high school I'm 6 foot now

• +1
Yeh I got picked on and belittled by a group of kids after the first grade until 5th got into multiple fights wi ttb those faggots but my mental been fucked since. I was 5'6 until the 8th grade then started to grow I also looked like a lesbian until my bones grew senior year of high school I'm 6 foot now
It explains a lot. Bullying has made you a submissive pussy. You don’t like to talk to people because you were traumatized. You don’t trust strangers and even distant relatives and if you want to make new friends or talk to people you have been avoiding you become anxious and just give up the idea of socializing you return back to your copes and start fantasizing about a bright future. Am I wrong?
I was bullied in middle school because I didn’t fight back but in high school I gain respect by fighting with two guys at once I just focused on one guy and left the other to beat me as he likes. Jfl. Anyway I just wanted to say bullying is a traumatizing event that will change you for ever

It explains a lot. Bullying has made you a submissive pussy. You don’t like to talk to people because you were traumatized. You don’t trust strangers and even distant relatives and if you want to make new friends or talk to people you have been avoiding you become anxious and just give up the idea of socializing you return back to your copes and start fantasizing about a bright future. Am I wrong?
I was bullied in middle school because I didn’t fight back but in high school I gain respect by fighting with two guys at once I just focused on one guy and left the other to beat me as he likes. Jfl. Anyway I just wanted to say bullying is a traumatizing event that will change you for ever
I wouldn't say it made me submissive if anything it just pisses me off I enjoyed getting into first fights after that. I actually want to meet new people which is why I don't mind meeting my friends friends and we end up being friends my awkwardness just doesn't go away tho and my mental is pretty fucked tbh. Yeh I got into a fist fight in school restroom with the main kid I beat his ass his friends had to pull me off him but then one day playing basketball they were fucking with me again and he through the ball at my nose we got into fight but I was to disoriented I just swapped schools after that couldn't handle it anymore. Didn't get bullied anymore after that but I had already become isolated sticking to a small group of friends and only really socializing when others if it seemed the nt thing to do but I was never good at it anymore

• +1
Years of negative feedback because of ugliness

Get drunk to lower inhibitions