What makes my 6'6 (200cm) Chinese friend attractive to girls?

Deleted member 16101

Deleted member 16101

Platinum

He pulled the most out of my friend group in any setting which included 6'4 WASP white guys and 6'0+ forward grown muscular guys of various ethnicities here in NYC

Is it just height halo alone?
I think is face is just above average not chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
he was generally the tallest nigga in any medium or small venue to give some context

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
6'6 is gigantic IRL in NYC tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and ROTTING
brutal, imagine sending your friend's athletic history to this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, snsfg122, Deleted member 16046 and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, SubhumanCurrycel and GetShrekt
Over 6'2, it's all about not looking like Frankenstein

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qkz, Yuya Moggershima, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
im 6'6 but im overseas 18 and not in bball team how can i get to usa collage for basketball anyone know?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
Over 6'2, it's all about not looking like Frankenstein
this guy has a pretty normal face for that height
i see a lot of niggas with long ass horse face or fucked up chin at this height

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 18032
I mean he has a significantly above average face and he’s a 6’6 college athlete this isn’t exactly a mystery

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5143, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
I mean he has a significantly above average face and he’s a 6’6 college athlete this isn’t exactly a mystery
he was doing better than white/black/latino niggas tho

race is cope
face is cope

height is everything tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qkz, Shrek2OnDvD, eyebagcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, imogurfamilia, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
the mog has sent him into a spiral of depression and schizophrenia
race is pure cope tbh
this forum needs to be changed to heightmaxxing.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, fogdart, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
just be athletic
you would slay here at 6'6 tbh
bro i wanna be in nba so baaad, i could just open insta select any women and have sex with her but thats not the main reason, firsly i love basketball, but in my country(turkey) you wont be selected to team if you dont have basketball background in teams, so im stuck with this i know thats crazy and no one asked

• JFL
he was doing better than white/black/latino niggas tho

race is cope
face is cope

height is everything tbh
>friend with a clearly good looking face and presumably status from being a college athlete pulls
> “face is cope bro face is cope it’s only cause he’s tall”

Listen to yourself dude

• Hmm...
>friend with a clearly good looking face and presumably status from being a college athlete pulls
> “face is cope bro face is cope it’s only cause he’s tall”

Listen to yourself dude
his face is slightly above average for an asian dude
nothing special at all

this is pure heightpill
7 feet or death nigga

bro i wanna be in nba so baaad, i could just open insta select any women and have sex with her but thats not the main reason, firsly i love basketball, but in my country(turkey) you wont be selected to team if you dont have basketball background in teams, so im stuck with this i know thats crazy and no one asked
are you muslim?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12484
his face is slightly above average for an asian dude
nothing special at all

this is pure heightpill
7 feet or death nigga
His face is very above average for an Asian dude and it’s above average in general. Stop coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 17291, ROTTING and 2 others
His face is very above average for an Asian dude and it’s above average in general. Stop coping
His eyes are weird ruins his face
EA0887DD 929E 418E 84EE AA60DE979931

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Why don’t you join a team then?
its a crazy story in summer of 2020 i hit puberty(age 17) and had huge growth spurt from 179 to 195 by the end of coronavirus shit at that time i started playing basketball with my friends, so its been a year i tried to join a team in my city but no one just lets me because of my age.

so either i go to national team and put up crazy numbers or move to us and play just good to make it in nba

• +1
its a crazy story in summer of 2020 i hit puberty(age 17) and had huge growth spurt from 179 to 195 by the end of coronavirus shit at that time i started playing basketball with my friends, so its been a year i tried to join a team in my city but no one just lets me because of my age.
how tall are your parents

So you have to be young to make a team? That doesn’t make any sense, how long have you been playing?

damn thats late asf to hit puberty. so you had no body hair, facial hair, deep voice nothing at 17?

So you have to be young to make a team? That doesn’t make any sense, how long have you been playing?
2 years of street basketball so it doesnt count, yeah system fucking suck but it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
damn thats late asf to hit puberty. so you had no body hair, facial hair, deep voice nothing at 17?
nah, in fact i was so weak i couldnt throw a basketball, i asked out a girl and she rejected me by this reason i found looksmaxing pre puberty and saved myself, now we are dating lol

-Good Height
-Athlete
-Probably NT personality and extroverted.

That is why.

Meanwhile, I'm guessing you are:

-Average Height
-Weak Gamer/Nerd Hermit
-Probably aspie personality or introverted.

Like I have been saying for a long time, it isn't all about the face, it's about a combination of things, including face, body, personality, height, lifestyle, connections and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Hikicel69
-Good Height
-Athlete
-Probably NT personality and extroverted.

That is why.

Meanwhile, I'm guessing you are:

-Average Height
-Weak Gamer/Nerd Hermit
-Probably aspie personality or introverted.

Like I have been saying for a long time, it isn't all about the face, it's about a combination of things, including face, body, personality, height, lifestyle, connections and so on.
face and race are fucking cope
aren't you 6'4 nigga why do you even bother looksmaxxing thats mogger height

shut this forum down
every theory here is done
6'6 chinese decent face mogs 6'4 white dudes with better face
every millimeter matters

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Shrek2OnDvD, metagross and 1 other person
2 years of street basketball so it doesnt count, yeah system fucking suck but it is what it is
come on bro be serious with yourself, how are you going to make the NBA with only 2 years of streetball experience?

• JFL
6'8 indian janitor mogs 6'7.5 white hollywood actor
forget your jaw bones nigga get your fucking legs extended

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and ChickenAndRiceBrah
5'8 bangladeshi cashier mogs 5'7.9 white neurosurgeon

face and race are fucking cope
aren't you 6'4 nigga why do you even bother looksmaxxing thats mogger height
Because Height isn't enough unless you have a Chad or Chadlite face, and I look extremely average

On dating apps, I get mogged by guys who are much shorter than me, just because women care far more about face and body than height. In bars and clubs, it is probably the same thing, if you're tall, you still have to be muscular otherwise you look like a skinny weakling. Plenty of tall guys have been rejected by women and mogged by shorter guys who were more muscular.

This is one of the reasons why I am focusing on building muscle by training 4 days per week on a upper lower with the yates row, the overhead press, the bench press, the barbell bicep curl, the squat and the deadlift.

I can add:

+2.5 lbs per 3-4 weeks on my barbell bicep curl
+2.5 lbs per 2 weeks on my overhead press
+2.5 lbs per week on my bench press and overhead press
+5 lbs per week on my squat
+10 lbs per week on my deadlift

And I can make that progress without getting fat. I have been consistent since late January so far, and it has been working since I made a few changes to my life (stopped ADHD medication and made sure I was getting enough sleep and enough food and that I wasn't skipping workouts).

I'm not doing this just to get laid but it is one of the reasons why I am doing it. I also want to be strong enough to lift and carry a woman during sex even if she is tall, I want to look really good naked, and I want to train people as a career eventually because it is my passion, but I need to gain credibility first by getting good results over the course of 2-3 years.

5'6.5
Because Height isn't enough unless you have a Chad or Chadlite face, and I look extremely average

On dating apps, I get mogged by guys who are much shorter than me, just because women care far more about face and body than height. In bars and clubs, it is probably the same thing, if you're tall, you still have to be muscular otherwise you look like a skinny weakling. Plenty of tall guys have been rejected by women and mogged by shorter guys who were more muscular.

This is one of the reasons why I am focusing on building muscle by training 4 days per week on a upper lower with the yates row, the overhead press, the bench press, the barbell bicep curl, the squat and the deadlift.

I can add:

+2.5 lbs per 3-4 weeks on my barbell bicep curl
+2.5 lbs per 2 weeks on my overhead press
+2.5 lbs per week on my bench press and overhead press
+5 lbs per week on my squat
+10 lbs per week on my deadlift

And I can make that progress without getting fat. I have been consistent since late January so far, and it has been working since I made a few changes to my life (stopped ADHD medication and made sure I was getting enough sleep and enough food and that I wasn't skipping workouts).

I'm not doing this just to get laid but it is one of the reasons why I am doing it. I also want to be strong enough to lift and carry a woman during sex even if she is tall, I want to look really good naked, and I want to train people as a career eventually because it is my passion, but I need to gain credibility first by getting good results over the course of 2-3 years.
sorry cant read that long of a post
dude you are 6'4 nigga just come to NYC and pull girls IRL
height is everything in retrospect

thank god i'm 6'2 barefoot night height

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
real blackpill is heightpill
nobody would call this nigga good looking at all if he was 5'6

5'6.5

sorry cant read that long of a post
dude you are 6'4 nigga just come to NYC and pull girls IRL
height is everything in retrospect
Basically what I am saying is that I have been getting mogged by shorter guys my whole life because they were better looking and had a way better physique than me. So I am gymmaxxing so that I will look way more sexy, and it will allow me to succeed with online dating apps, and in bars and clubs very easily.

Being a tall lanklet isn't enough with a face like mine.

Im 6ft manlet and my life is horrible.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 16101
Im 6ft manlet and my life is horrible.
lets get double LL together nigga
we'll be out pulling baddies after 20 cm extension + high heels

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and SubhumanCurrycel
lets get double LL together nigga
we'll be out pulling baddies after 20 cm extension + high heels
Sure buddy