What makes people larp?

wsada

wsada

Cristiano Ronaldo.
Seriously why are incels here larping as slayers and slayers larping as incels

Can't lie I larp a bit from time to time because I'm boring as shit but c'mon man!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, tombradylover, Recessed Life and 11 others
validation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, |Daddy_Zygos|, cooldude1231 and 9 others
Yeah, you larp a bit all right.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bakpaokukus, infini, tombradylover and 12 others
boredom and insecurity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, h111, shizuku11111 and 4 others
for fun genius

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: h111, truthhurts, wsada and 2 others
Makes people feel better about their cuck lives

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Ascending2Tyrone, ascension and 9 others

Can't lie I larp a bit from time to time because I'm boring as shit but c'mon man!

Images1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Ascending2Tyrone, h111 and 2 others
I don't LARP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, h111, noonespecial and 2 others
Sureeeeee Mr FAKE_CEL
These accusations are unwarranted. In what way, shape or form am I a fakecel when I am a dateless KHHV in his late twenties? Sure, if I actually made out with women or if I had my dick sucked before or if I already had sex and I still kept claiming KHHV, then yes, I'd be a fakecel. But I genuinely have zero actual experiences with women, so how can I be a "fakecel"?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and truthhurts
I saw ur pics and u are a Chad not a truecel:feelshah:
>mfw others are LARPing about me

You've not seen my picture, or my full face at least. No one has, except for a very few trustworthy people. Only three people have and two of them don't even use this forum and the other one is a staff member so they cannot leak my picture either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, hardRscreamer and truthhurts

You've not seen my picture, or my full face at least. No one has, except for a very few trustworthy people. Only three people have and two of them don't even use this forum and the other one is a staff member so they cannot leak my picture either.
just joking blud:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Gengar
just joking blud:Comfy:
Okay, good to know. I have posted my lower third before but that's probably the only decent feature I have, so some people mistakenly do believe I am higher than truecel status, but that's cope. If they saw my nose and eyes, they'd change their mind immediately.

• +1
Okay, good to know. I have posted my lower third before but that's probably the only decent feature I have, so some people mistakenly do believe I am higher than truecel status, but that's cope. If they saw my nose and eyes, they'd change their mind immediately.
Yh saw that pic. Don’t u have any hardmaxx plans bhai. Don’t u want to escape inceldom ?:feelsthink:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, NZb6Air and Gengar
Im in between I’m not an incel but I definitely am not a slayer and wouldnt want to be one either

• +1
Reactions: wsada, irkkedmulatto and truthhurts
Yh saw that pic. Don’t u have any hardmaxx plans bhai. Don’t u want to escape inceldom ?:feelsthink:
I got a different mentality. "Take me as I am, or be left alone" kinda mindset. If women can't accept me the way I am, then I don't want them to begin with.

• +1
I got a different mentality. "Take me as I am, or be left alone" kinda mindset. If women can't accept me the way I am, then I don't want them to begin with.
Damn blud, u know as a blackpilled person that ppl care about looks. There is no mentality for ur looks. Either way, I hope that u change ur mentality and consider hardmaxxing. Wishing only the best for u bhai:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: wsada

possible in the future to see your pics in dm?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and wsada
possible in the future to see your pics in dm?
Due to the nature of this forum, I don't really trust anyone here with my pictures. There's freaks on here with folders of users' pictures from past and present and they can pull them out anytime. I'd be down for a meet up if you're in the Netherlands though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, hardRscreamer, truthhurts and 1 other person
Due to the nature of this forum, I don't really trust anyone here with my pictures. There's freaks on here with folders of users' pictures from past and present and they can pull them out anytime. I'd be down for a meet up if you're in the Netherlands though.
wait u would rather meet up than sending pics in dm? kinda crazy and bold ngl

and ye i definitely get u, i wouldn't also send pics of even in dm

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, wsada and Gengar
wait u would rather meet up than sending pics in dm? kinda crazy and bold ngl

and ye i definitely get u, i wouldn't also send pics of even in dm
Yes, that's exactly what I would prefer. I'm low-key adventurous. :owo: Glad you understand BTW.

• +1

sadism, mfers love to see people seethe :feelshah:

• So Sad
  • +1
I larp so much I forgot what's real and false. I've started to believe in my lies so much, I'm not really sure they are even lies anymore.

• JFL
Yes, that's exactly what I would prefer. I'm low-key adventurous. :owo: Glad you understand BTW.
on this forum u would never know which kind of person u will see jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and wsada
I larp so much I forgot what's real and false. I've started to believe in my lies so much, I'm not really sure they are even lies anymore.
don't lie bro such an easy way to accumulate sins

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist and wsada
on this forum u would never know which kind of person u will see jfl
Yeah I've met some real schizos when it came to rating, not white = automatic "subhuman". :hnghn:

• JFL
Yeah I've met some real schizos when it came to rating, not white = automatic "subhuman". :hnghn:
aren't those kind of persons usually shitksins themselves or 3/10 white dudes anyway

and to be fair i don't believe that a shitskin could be a 9/10 anyway let alone 10/10 do you agree/disagree on that one?

• +1
aren't those kind of persons usually shitksins themselves or 3/10 white dudes anyway

and to be fair i don't believe that a shitskin could be a 9/10 anyway let alone 10/10 do you agree/disagree on that one?
The guy I met was a hapa, so he was some self-hating kinda mutt in that sense, and he didn't have a white phenotype. And by white I mean the country he's from, he's Germanic but he wouldn't pass for a native there due to being a mutt.

I'd say I disagree, if Salludon isn't top-tier then I don't know what is (and claiming he isn't would be cope, IMO).

• +1
The guy I met was a hapa, so he was some self-hating kinda mutt in that sense, and he didn't have a white phenotype. And by white I mean the country he's from, he's Germanic but he wouldn't pass for a native there due to being a mutt.

I'd say I disagree, if Salludon isn't top-tier then I don't know what is (and claiming he isn't would be cope, IMO).
totally forgot about salludon he definitely is top tier no discussion on that

and again he just doesn't look like the typical ethnic makes a big difference

• +1
totally forgot about salludon he definitely is top tier no discussion on that

and again he just doesn't look like the typical ethnic makes a big difference
Oh ok, nah then in that case we're good. :p

• Love it
Oh ok, nah then in that case we're good. :p
although idk the name but he was called like father of pajeets?

he was an Indian but i have to say he was indeed very good looking really rare

u definitely knoe who i mean

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
although idk the name but he was called like father of pajeets?

he was an Indian but i have to say he was indeed very good looking really rare

u definitely knoe who i mean
Moose Ali Khan?

I'd say this guy looks really good too. Vidyut Jammwal.

2479166-vidyut-final.jpg

They're basically the best looking guys of the subcontinent.

• Love it
  • +1
found him he is called uncle chadpreet here on .org
Ohhh haha, yep that's some guy's uncle. He doesn't post on here anymore (the guy, not the uncle). Who do you think looks better, the uncle or the guys I posted?

• +1
On the internet everyone pretends to be someone they're not, regardless of what website you're on, everyone will claim to live a life they know they aren't

• +1
Ohhh haha, yep that's some guy's uncle. He doesn't post on here anymore (the guy, not the uncle). Who do you think looks better, the uncle or the guys I posted?
uncle looks definitely better than vidyut imo

and probably better than moose but i could image khan having more appeal

and that was really someones uncle here? crazy man

• +1
uncle looks definitely better than vidyut imo

and probably better than moose but i could image khan having more appeal

and that was really someones uncle here? crazy man
Looks like uncle chadpreet is a Punjabi. You know who else is a Punjabi? Sallubhai. Basically the Punjabis are mogging. Though technically speaking Vidyut is Punjabi-adjacent. Yes, he was actually someone's uncle. Dude posted his uncle's pics from a wedding. I just thought he was praised for having blue eyes rather than him looking really good.

• +1
Looks like uncle chadpreet is a Punjabi. You know who else is a Punjabi? Sallubhai. Basically the Punjabis are mogging. Though technically speaking Vidyut is Punjabi-adjacent. Yes, he was actually someone's uncle. Dude posted his uncle's pics from a wedding. I just thought he was praised for having blue eyes rather than him looking really good.
didn't even notice him having blue eyes (A10 or death)

only thing that kinda failos him is his nose and btw are girls really that off turned by indians?

• +1
Ego, insecurity(ego), inferiority complex(ego), superiority complex(ego), anonymity, fantasizing, fun, cope

didn't even notice him having blue eyes (A10 or death)

only thing that kinda failos him is his nose and btw are girls really that off turned by indians?
I noticed it immediately. And well, yeah they don't have good SMV in the west. I don't really see white women for instance with them, or women of other races. Only very rarely have I seen them together with a white woman but could be they were just friends. I also witnessed something brutal in the train earlier this year or last year when I went from Amsterdam to Rotterdam. A bunch of college-aged white women were there and they were noisy; one of them said in a loud, mocking pajeet accent "Hello! I am from India." Absolutely brutal because I saw a pajeet nearby. :hnghn:

• +1
I noticed it immediately. And well, yeah they don't have good SMV in the west. I don't really see white women for instance with them, or women of other races. Only very rarely have I seen them together with a white woman but could be they were just friends. I also witnessed something brutal in the train earlier this year or last year when I went from Amsterdam to Rotterdam. A bunch of college-aged white women were there and they were noisy; one of them said in a loud, mocking pajeet accent "Hello! I am from India." Absolutely brutal because I saw a pajeet nearby. :hnghn:
yeah pajeets are always mocked i mean making jokes is good here and there but i for example would never mock someone

hate that kind of behavior sounds kinda low t but yeah

• +1
yeah pajeets are always mocked i mean making jokes is good here and there but i for example would never mock someone

hate that kind of behavior sounds kinda low t but yeah
Nah, you sound like a nice person. That's how it should be. But then again they're dickheads so I don't mind, I enjoy it. Especially since they keep malding for Pakistanis so it's nice to see them getting ridiculed by the world. :feelshmm:

Nah, you sound like a nice person. That's how it should be. But then again they're dickheads so I don't mind, I enjoy it. Especially since they keep malding for Pakistanis so it's nice to see them getting ridiculed by the world. :feelshmm:
im kinda nice and can also be an asshole if the opposite person is testing me

and yes indian meme are prevailing rn and it is funny ofc there are such ridiculous videos out there jfl

• +1
Schizophrenia

• JFL
im kinda nice and can also be an asshole if the opposite person is testing me

and yes indian meme are prevailing rn and it is funny ofc there are such ridiculous videos out there jfl
I dig that attitude; nice to whoever deserves and the opposite for those testing you. That's how it should be. And JFL I'm caging hard at the "DO NOT REDEEM" viral tiktok. :feelskek::feelskek: This is amusing AF.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
I dig that attitude; nice to whoever deserves and the opposite for those testing you. That's how it should be. And JFL I'm caging hard at the "DO NOT REDEEM" viral tiktok. :feelskek::feelskek: This is amusing AF.
what's that one? don't have tiktok better so ig anyway

• JFL
larping = fantasy = fake dopamine

• JFL