What makes the lips downturned like this?

Treasure223

Treasure223

I'm the only nice guy here
Wgpfq175bsh41

In my opinion
-braces
-cranio facial dystrophy
And idk what else.
Anyway to fix it?

thats the philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, magnificentcel and Deleted member 6997
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I have one like the second the first is ideal
not sure tbh but probably something related to the lips is causing it I've heard it from someone.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
not sure tbh but probably something related to the lips is causing it I've heard it from someone.
Might be my bite also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, magnificentcel and Deleted member 6997
Dude ive seen your face in pm. Just focus on double jaw bimax and speak with @DatGuyYouLike for help who had it done and ascended from low-tier normie to normie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa and Deleted member 4797
View attachment 968660
In my opinion
-braces
-cranio facial dystrophy
And idk what else.
Anyway to fix it?
Clockwise rotated maxilla probably. But 2nd is rare as it is still protruding. Most people with a recessed maxilla have their philtrum completely straight down or even going back.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
Your mom drank too much

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Treasure223
it's from over bites

Image result for over bite

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, magnificentcel and Treasure223
Overbite/overjet/Class II crowding

Also protruding is caused by overjet, not overbite like some of these retards on here with an 8th grade education believe

• +1
Recessed lower maxilla.

Second one makes you look like an unevolved chimp

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
Your avi literally has a convex one. Just look at the philtrum mog.
CDEF3E80 5B4F 408D AF50 080148BD044C

Anybody can cherry pick one attractive person who is the exception, but that doesn’t stop the convex shape from being ideal.

Look at some really attractive people’s side profile, nearly everyone has a short and convex philtrum, that’s no coincidence

If you still believe chimp mouth is ideal after reading this then there’s no helping you besides a copium overdose

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Dr. Greenberg
Your avi literally has a convex one. Just look at the philtrum mog.
View attachment 968819

Anybody can cherry pick one attractive person who is the exception, but that doesn’t stop the convex shape from being ideal.

Look at some really attractive people’s side profile, nearly everyone has a short and convex philtrum, that’s no coincidence

If you still believe chimp mouth is ideal after reading this then there’s no helping you besides a copium overdose

Which ones chimp mouth? Left or right?

You're serious? Obviously the left one, that's why all the male models have a chimp mouth.
Which one you think is ideal?

• JFL
  • JFL
True but you said "if you think itz ideal then idk" like as if your saying it isnt.
Bro you are so slow, do you not see the sarcasm I put into my comments? You remind me of this one autistic kid in my class who never got any of my jokes

• JFL
Reactions: LebenistneHure
Bro you are so slow, do you not see the sarcasm I put into my comments? You remind me of this one autistic kid in my class who never got any of my jokes
How would i ffix

The cause for the concavity of the philtrum like shown on this example is not always an overbite or some jaw related stuff.

Wgpfq175bsh41

Since I have something similar, but no overbite, Im trying to figure out how this could be fixed.

One of my theories is that the curvature of the front teeth is too steep (slightly too narrow palate might be the reason for it) so that the front of the upper teeth causes that.

My upper teeth look more like the black line, I wonder if the curvature of the front teeth and palate could be changed with invisalign to look more like the red line. It would result in some lower jaw retrusion by like 5-8 millimeters, but if the philtrum ends up looking normal (convex) after that, it would be worth it imo.

Untitled

Good thread op, tag me if you find some new info about this. Also when the philtrum is too long, it usually ends up looking like in the op.

Last edited:
  • +1