What makes the most difference

Going from which rating to another makes the most difference?

• Total voters
goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
won't include chad as probably no One here Will ever be chad level

@5.5psl @drop @slop slinger @exo

sub4-LTN makes you from completely undatable to having a small chance of getting a girl. still shit life

HTN-chadlite is the biggest difference in treatment from others. from 1/10 to 1/500

• +1
Reactions: Flanked, DelonLover1999, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
sub4-LTN makes you from completely undatable to having a small chance of getting a girl. still shit life

HTN-chadlite is the biggest difference in treatment from others. from 1/10 to 1/500
in treatment yes, but in terms of dating pool the jump from mtn to htn is bigger imo

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 29167 and goo25
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: fuse
Mtn to htn

Not gl to gl

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and DelonLover1999
what do you think i Need? blackgymmax said cantho+ genio
you were one of the first ppl i rated, i remember i overrated you a little by giving high mtn when in reality you were a regular mtn. iirc you have a bite problem, right? jaw surgery could be an option too. genio usually works best if your jaws are already aligned properly. don’t know much abt cantho, so can’t really comment on it.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
you were one of the first ppl i rated, i remember i overrated you a little by giving high mtn when in reality you were a regular mtn. iirc you have a bite problem, right? jaw surgery could be an option too. genio usually works best if your jaws are already aligned properly. don’t know much abt cantho, so can’t really comment on it.
I will talk to the surgeon when it's possibile, but some people told me that maybe I could fix my bite with a sander or some other thing and get genio. Btw if i fix my side what would you rate me

• Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and goo25
prob high mtn - low htn depending on how it turns out
think that would be enough if i will feel good with myself, also im above average height for the Place where i live

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Sub4 is undateable so Any ascension from that is The obvious answer