What makes the nose upturned or downturned ?

M

moggathon

Banned
Title

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Jova
genetics

• +1
Reactions: Detective and PeiFan94
upturned is ideal right? small upturned nose

just realized my nose is ideal lmao get mogged @Autismcel @i_love_roosters @asdvek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, SensitiveYoungMan and i_love_roosters

just realized my nose is ideal lmao get mogged @Autismcel @i_love_roosters @asdvek
Mirin Azonin bhai. Now share your Aryan girlfriends with me :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Jova

but also the concavity/convexity can be changed by the lefort 2 area but the tip angle is for sure genetics.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
wasnt putin supposed to give you russian churkas gfs? Based putin...
Idk I'm far from Putin. I was relying on you. You must got some spare ones as a 6'9 billionaire Aryan

Rate my cock bhai

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ltsOver and i_love_roosters

Upturned isn’t ideal

4EE4A218 724C 4C2B B519 06F8C105E6B4

It’s in a grey area but Cavil is a good example despite his nose being very asymmetrical

Good maxilla = projected nose, which is ideal, if it’s upwards it can look feminine, slightly downturn but not completely

Source? Not saying ur wrong I've just never heard of this. I thought only the nasion was impacted by bones.
Recessed maxilla = downturned nose tip

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, SensitiveYoungMan and PeiFan94
Upturned isn’t ideal

View attachment 2989604

It’s in a grey area but Cavil is a good example despite his nose being very asymmetrical

Good maxilla = projected nose, which is ideal, if it’s upwards it can look feminine, slightly downturn but not completely
send evidence

upturned not being ideal

for example its very easy to prove that having a recessed jaw is not ideal

same shit goes for upturned noses really

upturned not being ideal

for example its very easy to prove that having a recessed jaw is not ideal

same shit goes for upturned noses really
Do you have evidence for upturned being ideal, besides individuality experience? That’s quite a stupid thing to suggest, how is one meant to provide evidence, no scientist would fund a study to see if upturned or downturn noses are found more attractive

Ideal male noses have a 90 degree angle from the nasal tip to the upper lip, whereas it’s 110 degrees for a female ideal nose, since they prefer it upturned, hence, upturned noses are deemed as feminine, and lack appeal in accordance to projected slightly downturn noses in most males

Recessed maxilla = downturned nose tip
But still the general determiner is genetics. If an arab gets a bimax he'll still have a bit of a hook. That's a pretty extreme amount of advancement compared to what most people get, especially those who aren't class III. I am severely recessed with an upturned nose.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Do you have evidence for upturned being ideal, besides individuality experience? That’s quite a stupid thing to suggest, how is one meant to provide evidence, no scientist would fund a study to see if upturned or downturn noses are found more attractive

Ideal male noses have a 90 degree angle from the nasal tip to the upper lip, whereas it’s 110 degrees for a female ideal nose, since they prefer it upturned, hence, upturned noses are deemed as feminine, and lack appeal in accordance to projected slightly downturn noses in most males
90 degree angle? bullshit not always

first learn to understand what these terms mean

But still the general determiner is genetics. If an arab gets a bimax he'll still have a bit of a hook. That's a pretty extreme amount of advancement compared to what most people get, especially those who aren't class III. I am severely recessed with an upturned nose.
Nasion is not the tip. Nasion/nose bridge is mostly phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
Nasion is not the tip. Nasion/nose bridge is mostly phenotype.
OK nevermind I just realized I was thinking about it wrong, my bad. I know maxillary advancement flattens dorsal humps so I was thinking it was that moving rather than the tip being the thing thatmoves.

90 degree angle? bullshit not always

first learn to understand what these terms mean
Are you fucking stupid? What terms are you talking about

Surgeons use this angle as a blueprint when doing rhinoplasties on males

IMG 4032

The hooding still looks asiatic even if it is not an epicanthal fold by technicality.
thats just because my eyes are wide open or it could be fat

and i have a positive canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
thats just because my eyes are wide open or it could be fat

and i have a positive canthal tilt
I hate to tell u bud but those eyes don't look fully european. They don't look bad either but ur not being told they look chinky for no reason.

I hate to tell u bud but those eyes don't look fully european. They don't look bad either but ur not being told they look chinky for no reason.
from certain angles they can look more asian the same way squinting does

from certain angles they can look more asian the same way squinting does
Ur scandinavian aren't u? Probably have a bit of Lapp in u

my double fold doesnt show in my photos thats why they can look chinky

i have a visible double fold
well it shows but not on the entire outline