What makes these 2 side profiles different?

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Never lost an argument
And can left come close to right with surgery?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and truthhurts
Solution
Asspear
@Asspear @chrishell thoughts?
Thanks for tagging me. Obviously I'm not an expert, but I'll give my impressions at least.

The side profile isn't really in comparable lighting and is likely distorting the first guy's image - especially around his lower third. Secondly, the second image isn't giving us a complete picture of the ramus/ear region, which helps me a lot for landmarks. Still, I think there's enough here that I can at least try to say something productive.

I'll also say that the first guy should try to be leaner, since guy 2 looks pretty shredded.

My first impression is that it might be doable, provided the differences are small enough. That's a pretty big maybe though. I'm kinda flip-flopping the more I...
Maybe lower the mcdonalds consumption

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, boss8055, mnbvcxz and 3 others
Maybe the massive fucking yam on your face (Jew nose)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, jdz6777, skkrrrtcantdo and 1 other person
Higher bf%, different lighting, nose kinda makes it worse too

But idk, still. It feels just like a different race or smth. The second jaw is pointier and has a different angle(?). His upper lip is connected to his nose, making it look better. Probably something else too

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and SubhumanForever

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
Higher bone mass, more prominent zygos and gonions, Cheekbone height, better orbital vector, better pfl, better nose (less bulbous), arguably a better nasolabial angle, more forwardly grown maxilla, likely better facial thirds, hollow cheeks and better lips.

Dude on the left isn't bad bro but the guy on the right is obviously a high tier chad

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, truthhurts and Snowskinned
What also matter is, even if the first guy does all the surgeries, will his face look as good as the second one? It may look uncanny

Fck, why are faces so hard. I wish I could make a surgery and just look like a tiktok eboy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: elliotfan4ever, truthhurts and SubhumanForever
Higher bone mass, more prominent zygos and gonions, Cheekbone height, better orbital vector, better pfl, better nose (less bulbous), arguably a better nasolabial angle, more forward grown maxilla, likely better facial thirds, hollow cheeks and better lips.

Dude on the left isn't bad bro but the guy on the right is obviously a high tier chad
So over. Most of that shit is also kinda impossible to get with surgeries, and even if you do - 99% chance it'll look uncanny and you'll just spend tens of thousands of dollars to look like a mutant

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and truthhurts

What also matter is, even if the first guy does all the surgeries, will his face look as good as the second one? It may look uncanny

Fck, why are faces so hard. I wish I could make a surgery and just look like a tiktok eboy
It mostly depends on how well the surgeon performs the surgery:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Honestly not too far nose and zygos are the only notable differences

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
HOLY MOLY CRACAMOLEY I ACTUALLY DID IT AND IT WAS EASIER THAN I THOUGHT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, vevcred2_0, Snowskinned and 1 other person
So over. Most of that shit is also kinda impossible to get with surgeries, and even if you do - 99% chance it'll look uncanny and you'll just spend tens of thousands of dollars to look like a mutant
Yeah kind of impossible for most to become a gigachad with implants or other surgeries. Technology or procedures arn't advanced enough yet. I feel like with the current technology we could get better results than what we've seen its just that it's new technology but how we currently are able to make 3d implants, we should be able to reach a higher level of attractiveness soon. Many people also want insane bone mass even when it wasn't in the cards genetically or because of their harmony. They want wide ass uncanny gonions n shit. Soon enough they'll figure out how work around the soft tissues more seamlessly as well I think. Surgerymax dude has been innovating and there'll be people who also figure more shit out soon since the industry is growing.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, truthhurts and Snowskinned
Yeah kind of impossible for most to become a gigachad with implants or other surgeries. Technology or procedures arn't advanced enough yet. I feel like with the current technology we could get better results than what we've seen its just that it's new technology but how we currently are able to make 3d implants, we should be able to reach a higher level of attractiveness soon. Many people also want insane bone mass even when it wasn't in the cards genetically or because of their harmony. They want wide ass uncanny gonions n shit. Soon enough they'll figure out how work around the soft tissues more seamlessly as well I think. Surgerymax dude has been innovating and there'll be people who also figure more shit out soon since the industry is growing.
Won't really matter when I'm 50 tbh. Only height and nice big jaw will matter, and I can get the jaw implant rn

My son will be a gigamogger tiktok chad tho

Thanks for tagging me. Obviously I'm not an expert, but I'll give my impressions at least.

The side profile isn't really in comparable lighting and is likely distorting the first guy's image - especially around his lower third. Secondly, the second image isn't giving us a complete picture of the ramus/ear region, which helps me a lot for landmarks. Still, I think there's enough here that I can at least try to say something productive.

I'll also say that the first guy should try to be leaner, since guy 2 looks pretty shredded.

My first impression is that it might be doable, provided the differences are small enough. That's a pretty big maybe though. I'm kinda flip-flopping the more I look at it.

The nose could be matched pretty closely imo - that one wouldn't be a problem. This is assuming the brow ridge on guy 1 has a comparable structure to guy 2 though, since the glabellal notch is obscured in the picture of the first guy.

The zygos and infras on guy 2 look like they've got a lot of mass and are very well projected. Guy 1 seems to not have abysmal development, but would absolutely need some implants. Would they actually fit the rest of his face? I think I'd need to see more angles to have a better opinion, but it's possible.

To match the rest of the eye region he'd need to do some soft tissue work, absolutely. I'd assume a canthoplasty of some variety, maybe lower lid retraction, fat grafting, etc. That's the impression I'm getting anyway.

Guy 1 doesn't quite have the forward growth of guy 2, but it's not so far removed that it'd be impossible to match witb surgery, imo. A little bit of ccw rotation too.

Now guy 2 likely has a taller midface, but I'm going to assume we're not being that picky here and just leave it at that. Wouldn't be worth the change imo.

Even though the picture is obscured, based on the angle and promine of the gonion I'm going to assume guy 2 has a higher-mass gonion and straighter, longer ramus. This could be matched with gonion implants I think. Plus, they don't seem to be too different, but again, more angles would help.

Chin would need a genio but that could be matched imo. This one seems very doable.

For the lips, assuming the LF didn't do much, guy 1 could get some filler or a lip lift I suppose, if he was feeling risky.

So, depending how picky we want to be here, I don't think, even with all the surgeries in the book, guy 1 would be able to get quite to guy 2's level. However, he could probably get a substantial improvement of course.

Anyway, hope you got something out of this. It's hard to match the two pictures in my head when the angles are different and the lighting isn't equal, but I've tried my best. I'd be interested to hear some other people's thoughts as well - I don't mind being proved wrong.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xotiz, Snowskinned, Norwegian LTN and 1 other person
Solution

My first impression is that it might be doable, provided the differences are small enough. That's a pretty big maybe though. I'm kinda flip-flopping the more I look at it.

The nose could be matched pretty closely imo - that one wouldn't be a problem. This is assuming the brow ridge on guy 1 has a comparable structure to guy 2 though, since the glabellal notch is obscured in the picture of the first guy.

The zygos and infras on guy 2 look like they've got a lot of mass and are very well projected. Guy 1 seems to not have abysmal development, but would absolutely need some implants. Would they actually fit the rest of his face? I think I'd need to see more angles to have a better opinion, but it's possible.

To match the rest of the eye region he'd need to do some soft tissue work, absolutely. I'd assume a canthoplasty of some variety, maybe lower lid retraction, fat grafting, etc. That's the impression I'm getting anyway.

Guy 1 doesn't quite have the forward growth of guy 2, but it's not so far removed that it'd be impossible to match witb surgery, imo. A little bit of ccw rotation too.

Now guy 2 likely has a taller midface, but I'm going to assume we're not being that picky here and just leave it at that. Wouldn't be worth the change imo.

Even though the picture is obscured, based on the angle and promine of the gonion I'm going to assume guy 2 has a higher-mass gonion and straighter, longer ramus. This could be matched with gonion implants I think. Plus, they don't seem to be too different, but again, more angles would help.

Chin would need a genio but that could be matched imo. This one seems very doable.

For the lips, assuming the LF didn't do much, guy 1 could get some filler or a lip lift I suppose, if he was feeling risky.

So, depending how picky we want to be here, I don't think, even with all the surgeries in the book, guy 1 would be able to get quite to guy 2's level. However, he could probably get a substantial improvement of course.

Anyway, hope you got something out of this. It's hard to match the two pictures in my head when the angles are different and the lighting isn't equal, but I've tried my best. I'd be interested to hear some other people's thoughts as well - I don't mind being proved wrong.
Amazing response. Thoughts on my morph? Do you think it's possible?

• +1
Amazing response. Thoughts on my morph? Do you think it's possible?
View attachment 3122026View attachment 3122027
No problem, anytime. I think the morph might be on the more aggressive side - the rhino? Yeah that's realistic. The infras and zygos? I think it's a little too much for what would look natural irl, but the idea is there. Likewise with the cantho, it's a pretty intense one. I've seen some results where the eye shape really transformed though, so who knows, i wouldn't put it totally in the realm of impossibility. Might look a bit uncanny if it matched that morph perfectly though. Again, the idea of it is there though.

The neck? Dude looks like he's been hitting the weights hard in that morph haha - yeah that could be done imo. I think the bimax morph is a little optimistic compared to most I've seen, but I wouldn't exactly dismiss it entirely. I'd personally opt for something more conservative, but again I won't outright dismiss it.

The chin? Doable, though I think the shape might want some adjusting of course. But in terms of projection I'd say that's possible.

• +1
Reactions: Xotiz
No problem, anytime. I think the morph might be on the more aggressive side - the rhino? Yeah that's realistic. The infras and zygos? I think it's a little too much for what would look natural irl, but the idea is there. Likewise with the cantho, it's a pretty intense one. I've seen some results where the eye shape really transformed though, so who knows, i wouldn't put it totally in the realm of impossibility. Might look a bit uncanny if it matched that morph perfectly though. Again, the idea of it is there though.

The neck? Dude looks like he's been hitting the weights hard in that morph haha - yeah that could be done imo. I think the bimax morph is a little optimistic compared to most I've seen, but I wouldn't exactly dismiss it entirely. I'd personally opt for something more conservative, but again I won't outright dismiss it.

The chin? Doable, though I think the shape might want some adjusting of course. But in terms of projection I'd say that's possible.
Ok basically you are saying it's fucking OVER for that guy and he will never become good looking

• +1
Ok basically you are saying it's fucking OVER for that guy and he will never become good looking
Haha come on now, definitely not over! His base is enough that he can do a ton and have great results.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xotiz
Bsso , trimax , and dye his face qith white paint so he can have a feeling of being white:lul: ,or best Option just rope lol

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts