What makes this 2 guys Good looking?

D

Descargue96

Iron
Is their eye area? What specifically? Orbitals? Good FWHR? midface? Cheeckbones?

Attachments

• Biff-Tannen.png
    Biff-Tannen.png
    291.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
They have a lot of good features like good hairline, good skin (Ton and quality), good eye area (orbitales but especially low eyebrows), good midface proportion, actually perfect nos, good lip, and their jaw what i can tell from this point is also not bad and also the Hairstyle of the first one really fits his face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Detective, Skywalker and 3 others
Is good to know so i can Looksmax, thank you very much!!

• +1
Bones 'n' Harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, hattrick and Descargue96
just have harmony theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Descargue96
explain their harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, hattrick and Descargue96
What is their harmony?

• +1
And also from what i noticed right now, they have good balance of every Third (upper third, midface and lower third) something like 30/30/40 (their foreheads are 30, their midface are 30, and so on)

They also have good orbitals woth low eyebrows

Billy Zane have those along with good pfl and good eyelashes

• +1
They're both probably no stranger too a shower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member 27452 and temporomandibular32
They have a lot of good features like good hairline, good skin (Ton and quality), good eye area (orbitales but especially low eyebrows), good midface proportion, actually perfect nos, good lip, and their jaw what i can tell from this point is also not bad and also the Hairstyle of the first one really fits his face
you got it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Descargue96 and extremchange628181
good but nothing special

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Descargue96
where are the 2 chads? these guys look like ogre MTNs/HTNs with bad pheno and collagen

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Descargue96 and Deleted member 27452
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96
where are the 2 chads? these guys look like ogre MTNs/HTNs with bad pheno and collagen
Wow! This come to show us how sometimes beauty si subjetive! I always saw/see them as good lookings, this come to show,that a lot of times while one person see a 8, other see it as a 5
(This really is a phenomen, i saw it on internet comments, the classic "we are someone's type", and im not gay jkl, but we was ralking about this 2 guys) one person can be HTN/HTB for one, and LTN/LTB for others, maybe because people only rate people as Good looking/atractive or not goodlooking/not atractive . And literally, i crush on girls that looksmax could rate as MTB or maybe HTB, but being honest, the more girls i crush on arent Stacies, i saw a lot of them and they are not appealing or atractive (yes, i can like Stacies) but some i saw doesnt cause me any spark, literally, while i saw some Mtb/Htb,and i didnt tought "she is a mid tier beckie, so im not atracted to her" and never tought she needed "x" improvement to reach "Htb"

Last edited:
Wow! This come to show us how sometimes beauty si subjetive! I always saw/see them as good lookings, this come to show,that a lot of times while one person see a 8, other see it as a 5
nigga 2nd dude has so much wrinkles he could pass as 50 with greyer hair

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96