What makes this guy attractive

L

LusterToLow

Iron
He is semi-famous tiktoker and a lot of girls are thirsty on him,I mean litteraly if a lot of women didnt found him attractive he would never be famous,cause he doesnt have any content.
The most basic thing that I notice is that he is very lean,I have seen fit guys next to him and yoh can tell that his bodyfat level is lower than theirs.His skin is perfect and he has a serious skin care routine.But apart from that can someone who has knowladge explain by science and lookism what makes him hot.

SmartSelect 20221104 125644 Instagram

Last edited:
high appeal htn/chadlight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
in order hair skin brows lips
+ everything symmetrical harmonized averageish
chadlite irl 100%

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others
pretty boy niche and status

Ugly eye area to me, not a girl tho so I wouldn't know

• WTF
Reactions: spectacularpixlr
pretty boy+ dark triad features

• +1
Reactions: igr370
TikTok algorithm, and medium ugly pill

Hair.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and ascending999
curly hair, pretty boy, looks like a tiktoker

• +1
Reactions: ascending999
Looks like a bitch I’d strangle him to death
He’s dark hair adds so much contouring to his face, it acts as a frame

Yours is too light to do that, the skib and scalp melts together

He’s dark hair adds so much contouring to his face, it acts as a frame

Yours is too light to do that, the skib and scalp melts together
I have a buzz cut

Looks like a bitch I’d strangle him to death
Males are fucking with him that he is gay,he puts on lipstick and makeup,and act so girlish,but girls don't care when someone is handsome he can be creamed with popp panties will still be wet.
I have a theory that he started acting like a girl because of his looks.He was probbably by halo effect treated good by girls,they were hitting on him before he was famous,guys naturally started to hate him and he probbably spended majority of time only with women so he started acting like one.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Males are fucking with him that he is gay,he puts on lipstick and makeup,and act so girlish,but girls don't care when someone is handsome he can be creamed with popp panties will still be wet.
I have a theory that he started acting like a girl because of his looks.He was probbably by halo effect treated good by girls,they were hitting on him before he was famous,guys naturally started to hate him and he probbably spended majority of time only with women so he started acting like one.
yes

Just get a bird's nest haircut and have good skin

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Man it's so easy to be famous nowadays

He is semi-famous tiktoker and a lot of girls are thirsty on him,I mean litteraly if a lot of women didnt found him attractive he would never be famous,cause he doesnt have any content.
The most basic thing that I notice is that he is very lean,I have seen fit guys next to him and yoh can tell that his bodyfat level is lower than theirs.His skin is perfect and he has a serious skin care routine.But apart from that can someone who has knowladge explain by science and lookism what makes him hot.

View attachment 1935222
Nothing

- Strong youth indicators (great skin, hair, eyebrows, eyelashes and full lips).
- High facial averageness (average width cheekbones matched to a proportional jaw and chin width, balanced facial thirds, good enough nose).
- North atlantid phenotype.
- Low body fat.

Not surprised about many woman finding him attractive if you take into all those traits into account.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and ChristianChad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back