what makes this guy look so high class

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
yeah i know his not good looking but he plays an fbi agent in prison break and he really looks the part and i would imagine this is how one looks, probably one of my favourite characters. rate him and why does he look so high class?

Attachments

• 1635142582193.png
    1635142582193.png
    569.4 KB · Views: 178
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, BigBiceps and 1 other person
View attachment 1379156View attachment 1379160View attachment 1379157View attachment 1379158 yeah i know his not good looking but he plays an fbi agent in prison break and he really looks the part and i would imagine this is how one looks, probably one of my favourite characters. rate him and why does he look so high class?
looks high class cause big forehead, low gonial angle, tall lower third and good cheekbones with a decent eye area

would be a mogger if he wasn't balding

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Frank Jack, Preoximerianas and 5 others
looks high class cause big forehead, low gonial angle, tall lower third and good cheekbones with a decent eye area

would be a mogger if he wasn't balding
his recessed tho and is his lower third that tall really? but yeah he has great eyes and cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
JBW and huge skull

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob and Jason Voorhees
Mahone, one of my favorite characters in prison break. Benzo addict going through withdrawals in Sona so he turns to heroin because benzos aren't available there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Jason Voorhees
Big forehead, long midface and a tall lower third

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 10615
Long midface, strong but not brutish looking facial bones, overall leanness, deep set eyes with strong orbital bones.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10615
wearing a suit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Frank Jack, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
Long midface, strong but not brutish looking facial bones, overall leanness, deep set eyes with strong orbital bones.
Big forehead, long midface and a tall lower third
i don't get how his lower third is tall, it looks average to me, i think his philtrum makes his midface look long, i agree with the lean face and deepset eyes tho

Mahone, one of my favorite characters in prison break. Benzo addict going through withdrawals in Sona so he turns to heroin because benzos aren't available there
mahone was a badass and a good dude, he was forced to kill or else his family would die so he felt guilty for killing and turned to those benzo things

Don't know the answer...but Fichtner plays a badass in The Dark Knight and Drive Angry...then a quintessential oldcel creeper in The Neighbor. True actor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
looks like a drug addict child molester alien

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, hebbewem and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Looks like a serial killer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 10615
Surprised he looks the way he does with that chin/philtrum ratio. Its really low.

Last edited:
nw4 birdcel is extremely high class :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
because v shape and zygos

He gigamog you dude, its true
he looks like fucking shit, i can't believe he is a real humanbeing at all.
if op was a graycel users would rape his brain due to posting subhumans here, but he is not so people assume he got a brain to distinguish gl an ugly faces. he looks like utter shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786