What makes this trucel so ugly?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
RDT 20220904 1142253303441921022964425

They always says no matter how users look like that they are not ugly, this one didn't pass

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadrapist, reptiles, mug and 3 others
So many things. This is what a real 2 psl looks like.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, subhuman to mtn and MakinMogReturns
pig nose and comical eye area fucker looks like troll morph between michael cera and my left nutsack also hairline is higher than student loans in america over tier

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 22611, Polar and 13 others
also wtf is up with his hair man norwood 3 and he looks fairly young i would invest in shotgun implants from his nearest 12 gauge asap

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22611, Deleted member 22623, Bruno_v and 5 others
narrowness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
his face is extremely narrow with no bones and his eyes are way too close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, ALP and rand anon
Idk, looks slightly below average, like a 4 id say.

There is something uncanny about him but can't put my finger on it

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 18931
just compare

113EF7C1 1889 4A72 AA6E 71CD39EE3C7F
815A41A0 1CC2 4727 AFCE 13279132C987

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253, Elvisandreaa, GetShrekt and 7 others
List them
Disgusting mutt pheno (hapa i guess), very big round forehead, terrible skull shape, no bones on his face,bad eye area, very wide pig nose. this is why race mixing is wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
But his eyes look bad, explain
His eye area is the only good thing of his face, the rest is utter shit: death tier fwhr and forehead, almost bald, awful eyebrows, long midface, terrible too wide nose with too much nostrils exposure, no jaw, no chin, no cheekbones and overall no bones in his face. If you look at his eye area it's the best feature he has, but even this is failoed by a shitty ipd and no eyebrows. It's just the only decent feature that he has if we compare it with the rest of his face.
Screenshot 20220904 153536 Samsung Internet

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, CEO of Sex and Deleted member 15370
handsome boy if he grew his hair out he would be 8/10

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
If he had good bones he would had been a decent look, maybe slightly above average, his eye area is the only non subh feature he has.
can he do anything about it surgery wise or other method? reach out to him maybe

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
he mogs me hard

But his eyes look bad, explain
He has hooded eyes, even with neutral hooding, most hoodedcels have negative hooding. If only he had low set eyebrows and more ipd he'd having something resembling hunter eyes.

can he do anything about it surgery wise or other method? reach out to him maybe
Orbital box osteonomy, rhino,Eppley skull implants/reshaping, zso, jaw/zygo implants, hair/eyebrow transplant ascend him to ltn

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Orbital box osteonomy, rhino,Eppley skull implants/reshaping, zso, jaw/zygo implants, hair/eyebrow transplant ascend him to ltn
Also Botox to lower eyebrows

chad with hunter eyes

Can someone morph him to look good?

What surgeries would you suggest for him? Can he looksmax to average?

hunter eyes so mogs me

I don't think his IPD is that bad. The other stuff is legit, especially forehead implants.

Don't laugh at deformed people boyos

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
i can see only forehead

What surgeries would you suggest for him? Can he looksmax to average?
His skull width rivals that of a pencil, while there are some options to make a face appear wider I don't think there's anything to remedy a skull as thin as this

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and MagaPutinism