What makes this woman so FUCKING HOT? Literally the most attractive female I have ever seen

trumpwillwin

trumpwillwin

Banned
Literally

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver.com, alriodai, Deleted member 23772 and 13 others
An odd case of "personal preference"

• +1
Reactions: LookinGood, colbycovington, emeraldglass and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, chessgrapple, Deleted member 30667 and 2 others
An odd case of "personal preference"
dude come on. I have had some niche/bizarre taste in the past when it comes to woman, but not here, man.

she is objectively fucking stunning. I can't buy that she only fits some narrow mold, or only appeals to a specific type.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon and ReinerGeist1
Keep your schizophrenia to yourself

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Axiomatic Clown, alriodai, Deleted member 30667 and 2 others
damn wtf? I don't get it... like I just don't get it.

how am I literally the only one here who finds her fucking sexy?

like, I feel as if im being gaslit. she is undoubtedly sexy.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
damn wtf? I don't get it... like I just don't get it.

how am I literally the only one here who finds her fucking sexy?

like, I feel as if im being gaslit. she is undoubtedly sexy.
she is gross

Facematch theory in action. She looks similar to you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, ReinerGeist1 and Danish_Retard
Lip lift and shed be very attractive rn she's just above average imo

below average i mog the fuck out of her ethnic bloodline
Really her only issue is her long philtrum everything else looks perfectly fine, she does look a little older so maybe that's why some people think she's so ugly? But if you like more mature women she's attractive

Really her only issue is her long philtrum everything else looks perfectly fine, she does look a little older so maybe that's why some people think she's so ugly? But if you like more mature women she's attractive
i find 90% of women unappealing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30667
I dont like her nose

looks like shit

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and rand anon
I will give a serious answer, oofy doofy eye area

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and DelonLover1999
eye area and eyebrow shape

she looks good, but your claim is just ridiculous lmao

in what world does this

fog this

Murden portrait

• +1
Reactions: fuse and emeraldglass
i find her fucking hot too,
i think its the eyes n hair n chest,
similar girl i love has the same eyes

she looks good, but your claim is just ridiculous lmao

in what world does this

View attachment 2325796

fog this

View attachment 2325797
second one looks like a man. also youre gong based off of individual features that check a box and have been programmed to us societally as opposed to just letting your instincts answer the question.

first girl is much more attractive. harmony.

Looks like an MTB mulatta to me. A bit uncanny. They look good with splooge on their face but that’s about it.

second one looks like a man. also youre gong based off of individual features that check a box and have been programmed to us societally as opposed to just letting your instincts answer the question.

first girl is much more attractive. harmony.
I didn't use psl autism, my instinct tells me the second is better looking, because she is. But if I did she would obviously win with flying colors. Her genetic material is better. This "programming" you're talking about is not societal, it's biological.

Jfl everyone just uses "harmony" nowadays to justify their own hyperbolic opinions. If you truly think this is the most beautiful woman you've ever seen, fine. But don't post a thread expecting people to dissect her features and reach the same conclusion as you. Objectively, she isn't anything special.

You said she was objectively stunning. So, defend your case now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse
I didn't use psl autism, my instinct tells me the second is better looking, because she is. But if I did she would obviously win with flying colors. Her genetic material is better. This "programming" you're talking about is not societal, it's biological.

Jfl everyone just uses "harmony" nowadays to justify their own hyperbolic opinions. If you truly think this is the most beautiful woman you've ever seen, fine. But don't post a thread expecting people to dissect her features and reach the same conclusion as you. Objectively, she isn't anything special.

youre gonna engage in this debate under the guise of good faith and tell me those aren't the most gorgeous zygos you've ever seen?

View attachment 2325865

youre gonna engage in this debate under the guise of good faith and tell me those aren't the most gorgeous zygos you've ever seen?
I can assure I am in good faith. Her zygos are well shaped and fairly prominent, but they're not as high set. Olivia Wilde has similar but better ones. Try again.

Wilsw

• +1
Reactions: fuse
She's probably just your type.

looks 30yo.

u got milf-fetish

never been sexually attracted to a woman from face alone.