What makes X's eye area so good?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Xxxtentacion cropped
Images 54
Images 53

Pfl and orbitals look average to me. Shape is almond eye but nothing special. His eyebrows and eyelashes are great tho. what exactly makes his eyes so appealing?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6785, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
View attachment 1233984View attachment 1233987View attachment 1233988

Pfl and orbitals look average to me. Shape is almond eye but nothing special. His eyebrows and eyelashes are great tho. But what exactly makes his eyes so appealing?
Tbh mostly eye hairs in general haloing the rest of his eye area, eyebrow and eyelash maxxing is not only a cheap upgrade to your eye area it also gives the illusion of your eye area being hunterish even though you may have a average eyearea at most. This is what also gives Zayn Malik his striking appearance.

Here you can see he has average orbitals, pfl, hooding, everything but he doesn't look so ugly.

Here with socially acceptable levels of squinting and he looks good.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
looks like a son of satan, what looks "so good" ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and Jason Voorhees
Good vector and shape tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 756, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Good vector and shape tbh

He has negative Orbital vector and he has almond eyes like I said but they aren't extraordinary.
Images 56

His eyelashes are insane tho

Images 57

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sny and AcneScars
He has negative Orbital vector and he almond eyes like I said but they aren't extraordinary.
View attachment 1233994
His eyelashes are insane tho

View attachment 1233992
I think eyelashes can alter your eye shape as well, I haven't used a brush on mine as of yet and this has given my eyes a NCT look(mostly one eye though) so you should curl your eyelashes ideally.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Tbh mostly eye hairs in general haloing the rest of his eye area, eyebrow and eyelash maxxing is not only a cheap upgrade to your eye area it also gives the illusion of your eye area being hunterish even though you may have a average eyearea at most. This is what also gives Zayn Malik his striking appearance.

View attachment 1233990

Here you can see he has average orbitals, pfl, hooding, everything but he doesn't look so ugly.

View attachment 1233991

Here with socially acceptable levels of squinting and he looks good.
How do you eye lash maxx ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sny, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
@Maesthetic

View attachment 1233984View attachment 1233987View attachment 1233988

Pfl and orbitals look average to me. Shape is almond eye but nothing special. His eyebrows and eyelashes are great tho. But what exactly makes his eyes so appealing?
Idk who the fuck this is but looking st the pocs his eyes look good because of his up and out sweeping lower eyelid. That gives that sweet outward sweeping positive tilt. Also the curve of this sweeping line is very aesthetic imo. And if you extend this line from his lower eyelids, if you observe well you’ll notice that it connects with the end of his browridge which sort of closes off the area in a nice way.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Jason Voorhees
Why would you eyelashmax
I heard girls love hairless Asian men
@AlexAP @gamma
Can’t change your race .... girls hate dom men tho so why not look as pretty boy as possible

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234 and volcelfatcel
Can’t change your race .... girls hate dom men tho so why not look as pretty boy as possible
Hairy = dom tho

I'd get laser hair surgery to avoid growing hair ever again if I was you tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
Eye lashes are pretty boy feature
Nah they are dom as well.

Get laser surgery, I'd shave eyebrows as well that would increase your neotoneous appeal
A monolid surgery as well
Lefort-3 from eppley

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Jason Voorhees, Sny and 1 other person
N
Nah they are dom as well.

Get laser surgery, I'd shave eyebrows as well that would increase your neotoneous appeal
A monolid surgery as well
Lefort-3 from eppley
o they’re not

too hooded eyes don’t even have lashes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, datboijj, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
  • +1
N

o they’re not

too hooded eyes don’t even have lashes
When eyes are too hooded they often conceal eyelashes which is actually a falio, this is why too hooded of a eye area is actually not such a great thing. Look at Sean Opry for reference

Such a important feature of the eye area covered which is possibly why he looks so "robotic" as many claim.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7580
When eyes are too hooded they often conceal eyelashes which is actually a falio, this is why too hooded of a eye area is actually not such a great thing. Look at Sean Opry for reference

View attachment 1233999

Such a important feature of the eye area covered which is possibly why he looks so "robotic" as many claim.
Definitely. Over for the world's highest paid male model. You are right!!!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, court monarch777 and 2 others
  • +1
eyelashes
end of thread

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj and Jason Voorhees
He looks like a black chico

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
Definitely. Over for the world's highest paid male model. You are right!!!
Models are often picked due to unique appearance, not on attractiveness scale. Knowing the right people also helps. Look at Noah Mills - supposedly the 5th highest paid model, yet he doesn't seem anything more than an upper tier normie to me.

• +1
I think it's the tight lower eyelids, and iris to sclera ratio imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
NARROW EYES

• +1
Hooded eyes are ideal @Sny and this has been proven many times. Let me guess, your eyes aren't hooded?:lul: Keep coping you ugly motherfucker!

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Hooded eyes are ideal @Sny and this has been proven many times. Let me guess, your eyes aren't hooded?:lul: Keep coping you ugly motherfucker!
Bro are you delusional? I never said hooded eyes weren't ideal. I said too hooded of a eye area especially when they cover the eyelashes is a sort of falio. This is seen in ultra masc orge tier projection for example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Everyone on this forum mogs him
Alive > dead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny and Jason Voorhees
Bro are you delusional? I never said hooded eyes weren't ideal. I said too hooded of a eye area especially when they cover the eyelashes is a sort of falio. This is seen in ultra masc orge tier projection for example.
Hooded eyes + giga lashes = ideal, very few have them since ethnics don't have the fat pdas for good hooding nor the orbitals, but whites don't have the lashes most of the time

Lashes with hooding create a really aesthetic shadowing effect

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Hooded eyes + giga lashes = ideal, very few have them since ethnics don't have the fat pdas for good hooding nor the orbitals, but whites don't have the lashes most of the time

Yea, it can also be the fact that Sean O pry doesn't have that much eyelash show in the first place which is just further proof that eyelashes as essential for a extremely good eye area.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
What about his iris to scleral ratio
Imo it's how big the iris appears to be in relation to the sclera, this is usually due to several factors in different ratios like PFH,PFL, eye shape, how deep set they are, eyelashes etc.

People like Zayn, X, and Zach Efron have eye areas which have iris to sclera ratiois high which creates the characteristic pretty boy eye area.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Yea, it can also be the fact that Sean O pry doesn't have that much eyelash show in the first place which is just further proof that eyelashes as essential for a extremely good eye area.
sean o'pry model GIF by Calvin Klein
:feelswhy:

• +1

Examples?

• +1
Thick eye lashes and thick eyebrows

• +1
almond shape

• +1

yo this is fax. Im turkish but why don't middle eastern have fat pads? I have thick brows, almond eyes, good brow ridge, long af eyelashes but I've got bad infraorbital rim (hollow under eyes, low fat under eyes)