What makes you a loser? How much of a loser are people on this forum?

spermcel69

spermcel69

Iron
I'm assuming people here are virgin (or low bodycount with a few ugly girls) losers, unless I'm mistaken. So what makes you a loser? Me, I'm 5'3, anxious/depressed, didn't have much socialization throughout my life so low social skills.

I don't even know what kinda people this forum is filled with still, are most people here as much of a loser as me? If I was taller, even 5'7, I'm sure i'd be getting laid and wouldn't be on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, normie_joe, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
Is this deja vu or this nigga make 2nd thread the same as last?

I'm not a virgin but I'm still a failure.

• So Sad
Reactions: SharpOrange
@thecel @Zer0/∞ @RODEBLUR have very similar stats and have made several threads about it. They reflect the average person on this forum no offense to them as they are non NTs so it’s just natural for soyciety to cast us out

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Chadeep and spermcel69
@thecel @Zer0/∞ @RODEBLUR have very similar stats and have made several threads about it. They reflect the average person on this forum no offense to them as they are non NTs so it’s just natural for soyciety to cast us out
I would add in @Schery6 there maybe rip but he was able to bench 225 for reps and was a gymcel so

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and spermcel69
I'm assuming people here are virgin (or low bodycount with a few ugly girls) losers, unless I'm mistaken. So what makes you a loser? Me, I'm 5'3, anxious/depressed, didn't have much socialization throughout my life so low social skills.

I don't even know what kinda people this forum is filled with still, are most people here as much of a loser as me? If I was taller, even 5'7, I'm sure i'd be getting laid and wouldn't be on this forum.
I don't comment because I think you have way more sexual issues than I do.

Im slightly a loser socially, but aside from that im mid ltn 5’9 ethnic so yeah its over

Being a virgin does not make you a loser. Lots of great men were virgins. Newton, Tesla, Schopenhauer, me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Acion and Darkeningstar
Being a virgin does not make you a loser. Lots of great men were virgins. Newton, Tesla, Schopenhauer, me.
That Tesla crap what's doing in here

• JFL
Reactions: Paul7
Biggest loser here. :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Abused dog syndrome from being a fatass when I was a kid.

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson and Darkeningstar

Abused dog syndrome from being a fatass when I was a kid.