bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, truthhurts, fluoride1337 and 6 others
pussy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and nathan
Creativity, vibin, slaying, feeling good, helping others, teaching others, legacy, reproduction.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, cartcurious, truthhurts and 3 others
Creativity, vibin, slaying, feeling good, helping others, teaching others, legacy, reproduction.
username give me idea : Luck matters

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and nathan
username give me idea : Luck matters
Luck matters the most tbh. :feelsthink: but it's out of your control obviously. Perhaps Reproduction and Legacy matter the most

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, nathan and Youㅤ
Money

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, nathan and Youㅤ
Luck matters the most tbh. :feelsthink: but it's out of your control obviously. Perhaps Reproduction and Legacy matter the most
not dying would matter a Lot if radical lifespan extension IMO

i dont want to reproduce + id be spreading subhuman genes anyway . idc about legacy since i want to hermitmax and i cant save the world until i godmax but i might do that in another reality if i cant salvagfe this clown world

im not sure we cant control luck

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
looks

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Youㅤ
not dying would matter a Lot if radical lifespan extension IMO

i dont want to reproduce + id be spreading subhuman genes anyway . idc about legacy since i want to hermitmax and i cant save the world until i godmax but i might do that in another reality if i cant salvagfe this clown world

im not sure we cant control luck
Idk bro you gotta do what you can. You were given life. You should do everything you do to the best of your ability.

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit, truthhurts and Deleted member 87746
Idk bro you gotta do what you can. You were given life. You should do everything you do to the best of your ability.
i like this post heavy

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and truthhurts
i have NO ability tho i must gain IQ and stuf and things like that

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
hedonism and reducing suffering is low iq and is contradictory bc enjoyment is relative. which means since a middle class person would feel the same as a lower class person, the line for neutral emotion will raise which will exact the equal and opposite amount of displeasure as pleasure

this is very similar to newtons 3rd law

reproduction cant be controlled long term, helping others is disgenic but it doesnt matter either because of natural selection

so since nothing matters, everyone is already irrational, so you should pick a framework of mind that defines good and bad if you feel like doing something in your life

i picked power and christianity

since nothing matters on earth the abhrahamic religions make a lot of sense to follow, especially sense everyone is completely irrational already, the athiest will always be lower iq than the religious or agnostic man because the athiest is so convinced of rationale even existing

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Youㅤ
Health and love

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, truthhurts and Youㅤ
hedonism and reducing suffering is low iq and is contradictory bc enjoyment is relative. which means since a middle class person would feel the same as a lower class person, the line for neutral emotion will raise which will exact the equal and opposite amount of displeasure as pleasure
reduceing ur own suffering is not low IQ . but it depend on the nature of the suffering , it can be hormetic .

reproduction cant be controlled, helping others is disgenic but it doesnt matter either because of natural selection
helping whites reproduce more is eugenic

so since nothing matters, everyone is already irrational, so you should pick a framework of mind that defines good and bad if you feel like doing something in your life
yes , my framework shift a lot . right now anti ageing and schizomaxxing matters .

since nothing matters on earth the abhrahamic religions make a lot of sense to follow, especially sense everyone is completely irrational already, the athiest will always be lower iq than the religious or agnostic man because the athiest is so convinced of rationale even existing
true atheists have no mind

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and noobs
helping whites reproduce more is eugenic
not all white people have good genes

what would be eugenic is giving and helping the rich

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
not all white people have good genes

what would be eugenic is giving and helping the rich
killing would be most helpful to evolution but as u say it does its own job . (((they))) r breeding shitskins but if humans devolve into filth i hope we get destroyed

• +1
Reactions: noobs
killing would be most helpful to evolution but as u say it does its own job . (((they))) r breeding shitskins but if humans devolve into filth i hope we get destroyed
in a ideal world for eugenics i would
sterlize any disgenic people who are sub 10% at birth only each generation
enforce arranged marriages
and outlaw gay relationships
birthrate would go up while huge eugenics policy

• +1
i fw this. this forum needs more positivity

14 words... that matters the most...

positivity is cope what forum needs is more IQ , that is actually positive
once you are too high IQ (me) you find that coping is the best thing to do. no point in being miserable and depressed when theres nothing u can do... u need to find whats ur passion and cope with it, whatever that is... its fine... because u decide what matters most... stop being a depressed faggot and do something

once you are too high IQ (me) you find that coping is the best thing to do. no point in being miserable and depressed when theres nothing u can do... u need to find whats ur passion and cope with it, whatever that is... its fine... because u decide what matters most... stop being a depressed faggot and do something
u dont sound too high IQ . but if ur so high IQ tell me something besides what ur saying which sounds like a 90 IQ normie

u dont sound too high IQ . but if ur so high IQ tell me something besides what ur saying which sounds like a 90 IQ normie
just by the way u seem to be obssesed with that jew psyop of IQ i can tell u are a faggot. i have no need to prove to you that im no retard.

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and Youㅤ
marshall matters

When you die avoid the light avoid going into “heaven” and you will finally be free

• +1
just by the way u seem to be obssesed with that jew psyop of IQ i can tell u are a faggot. i have no need to prove to you that im no retard.

i just mean intelligence , IQ is faster to type . yeah u have no need to prove ur IQ to me but i have no reason to beleive ur "too high IQ" . people who think they r too intelligent r not that intelligent . intelligence doesnt cause problems u just are aware of more .

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
u dont sound too high IQ
im talking like BAP because its faster to type like that. i could write like a normal person but i dont give a shit

i just mean intelligence , IQ is faster to type . yeah u have no need to prove ur IQ to me but i have no reason to beleive ur "too high IQ" . people who think they r too intelligent r not that intelligent . intelligence doesnt cause problems u just are aware of more .
im clinically retarded btw

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and noobs
iq just means intelligence quotient

iq just means intelligence quotient
read mishima... people who talk about "IQ" tend to be fatasses or nerds... i dont indulge in those types of conversations... im a bronze age raypist...

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and noobs
read mishima... people who talk about "IQ" tend to be fatasses or nerds... i dont indulge in those types of conversations... im a bronze age raypist...
yes im nerd

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
yes im nerd
im nerd too but i dont talk about it... irl i portray myself as retarded... people like me more when im like that...

• +1