What may be reason of my negative canthal tilt

D

Deleted member 30008

Iron
My right eye has neutral tilt, negative on left.
I genuinely can't understand what may be the reason of that, I checked my whole family. My parents, aunts/uncles, grandparents, hell, even my sisters have neutral canthal tilt. I am not a mouthbreather, however, I do notice that my maxilla is undeveloped and uneven and my palate is narrow. One thing I noticed about my palate is that it's asymmetrical (It's more shifted on right, so left side of my face is wider, my jawline on that side is more defined, but eye is droopy.) Well I decided to fix my asymmetrical palate but idk how, people say that mewing/inter oral face pulling exercises are cope. also I can't afford an expander rn.
I really can't understand man, both my mom and dad have beautiful eyes and I ended up like this, NCT is such a shitty failo
so anyway any suggestions?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
I genuinely can't understand what may be the reason of that, I checked my whole family. My parents, aunts/uncles, grandparents, hell, even my sisters have neutral canthal tilt. I am not a mouthbreather, however, I do notice that my maxilla is undeveloped and uneven and my palate is narrow. One thing I noticed about my palate is that it's asymmetrical (It's more shifted on right, so left side of my face is wider, my jawline on that side is more defined, but eye is droopy.) Well I decided to fix my asymmetrical palate but idk how, people say that mewing/inter oral face pulling exercises are cope. also I can't afford an expander rn.
I really can't understand man, both my mom and dad have beautiful eyes and I ended up like this, NCT is such a shitty failo
Lack of cheekbones, issue with the soft tissue (no pun intended), round-ish orbitals, negative orbital vector but I think it's mostly due to poor forward growth (or lack of it).

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 28414
  • Hmm...
Reactions:Gioscottii

Lack of cheekbones, issue with the soft tissue (no pun intended), round-ish orbitals, negative orbital vector but I think it's mostly due to poor forward growth (or lack of it).
B3B7AA49 77C0 45F8 A10E 8ACD19EB44D5

Top tier zygos and forward growth and nct
Its genetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
That sucks tbh, what are the chances that my whole family tree has ok-ish eyes but I ended up like this. Having below average eye area is one of the biggest failos

• So Sad
Reactions: cytoplasm
Mewing can help bro

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
dnr. its genetics
Yea nigga also my right hip is higher than left, same for shoulders, eyebrows. My whole right side of body is more developed than left but none in my family have this, it's not just "muh eyes". Thing is I don't know how to fix asymmetrical maxilla/body

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Yea nigga also my right hip is higher than left, same for shoulders, eyebrows. My whole right side of body is more developed than left but none in my family have this, it's not just "muh eyes". Thing is I don't know how to fix asymmetrical maxilla/body
might be cranial torsion, hemifacial microsomia, anything that is jaw and teeth related, spine plays a huge role.

nct is genetics, affects of asymmetry are environmental