What men think women want vs What women want

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
What men think women want (Tiktok prettyboy, low-T)

What women actually want (high-T DOM)

The body type zoomer males think women want vs what they actually want

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA, Jungcuck and 5 others
I wonder, is this tendency to view feminine pretty boys as "the ideal man" a thing that was always part of .org or purely a result of the TikTok invasion?

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
I wonder, is this tendency to view feminine pretty boys as "the ideal man" a thing that was always part of .org or purely a result of the TikTok invasion?
no. chico has been an icon since early 2014 becuz of tumblr jfl. the pretty boy pheno is eternal hence its name. its raw beauty at its most visceral. something to be enchanted by, and adore. like a boy treble singing handel. it was that then. it will be that now. and so forever shall it rein supreme. stop coping with retarded notions of masculinity jfl. beauty transcends gender.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Melly
no. chico has been an icon since early 2014 becuz of tumblr jfl. the pretty boy pheno is eternal hence its name. its raw beauty at its most visceral. something to be enchanted by, and adore. like a boy treble singing handel. it was that then. it will be that now. and so forever shall it rein supreme. stop coping with retarded notions of masculinity jfl. beauty transcends gender.
Nigga typed a essay he gay

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Feliezzx and Deleted member 32973
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Shkreliii
fuck youre cringe dirty vine swinging banana eating coon dancing pants sagging nigger
I’ll slap my dick on ur monitor

idk man this rly aint it

Women want hot man, not ugly man
Forum theory summarised for you

• +1
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4
TAILS that stupid cunt ruined their minds

Nigga went from 2013 emo mogger, to 2026 polish truck driver

so women want a hot guy with a hot body and not an ugly guy with an ugly body :feelsthink:

1. You're confusing Gen Z women with normal women.
2. You're confusing Gen Z very young women with Gen Z grown-ass women.
3. You're confusing Gen Z very young low self esteem women with Gen Z very young women.

In all you're confused.

Low self esteem 4/10 very young Gen Z girls that want something close to a pretty boy with some dimorphism that doesn't make them insecure for almost being ugly, but still kinda sorta average, want that.

Retard.

And no the second picture is neither what bitches want lmao.

Every face requires both a masculine and feminine gaze. A blend. Sometimes there are niches where women go for more female gaze or more male gaze, but one doesn't dominate.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Jfl, masc copers when they realize prettyboys grow up into whatever this guy is now.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Women also desire good looking, handsome, pretty, beautiful faces. Face is #1. Both feminine and masculine male faces can be good looking, handsome, pretty, beautiful, whatever you call it. Most actual prettyboys'd be still good looking to most women with beard, gym, some bulk on, and with other masculine soft features. Most handsome mascs'd be still good looking to most women with prettyboy soft features. Why? Because they all have good looking faces genetically.

Masculine copers are angry, because they don't have a good looking face and they want women to like and prefer other features more, not face. That is impossible, sorry.

• +1
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4
What women actually want:
F91E02EE 6EAD 4D4F 824A 3FDFD889A805

Nigga went from 2013 emo mogger, to 2026 polish truck driver
I'm speaking from experience. When I was in my 20s and Tiktok maxed with long hair and skinny I got no attention from women in clubs. I even remember one time I tapped on a girl's shoulder and she looked around at me and started laughing. It was only after I cut my hair short and gym-maxed with bulking that I started getting laid, the complete opposite of the Tiktok pheno.

Masculine bone structure and pretty eyes and coloring is what they want
If you have one off those you made and are living life on easy mode

I'm speaking from experience. When I was in my 20s and Tiktok maxed with long hair and skinny I got no attention from women in clubs. I even remember one time I tapped on a girl's shoulder and she looked around at me and started laughing. It was only after I cut my hair short and gym-maxed with bulking that I started getting laid, the complete opposite of the Tiktok pheno.
Cause you never even looked like a prettyboy you looked like a faggot from a 2012 homosexual emo band,

You were never even the trendy alt pretty boy which i larped and got 23 likes on tinder. You were just in the wrong crowd with the wrong hair.

And another thing you fail to realize, you were young, you couldve slayed if you played your alt prettyboy card right, but im assuming you're over 23 and keeping up this aesthetic would simply be weird, therefore making you grow up.

One reccomendatoin from a looksmax perspective, is that your skull seems narrow. You should get longer hair that adds volume to the back of your head, and also wear a chain. whatever you get me.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

Dude.....

Your own experience is anecdotal.

Look at the wider picture and you'll see there are niches for all different types of looks.

But ultimately the best looking people of both genders have a mix of both male and female gaze to their looks and genetics.

red hair looks insane contrasted with your eye color, you should get a dyed buzz or something would look nice.

red hair looks insane contrasted with your eye color, you should get a dyed buzz or something would look nice.
Getting a longer hair, to widen his head is only way, he has pill skull like me, and shit collagen