This motivates me
GOjFFuYaMAAjFvu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Esteban1997, lunin7 and 1 other person
fear

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
All of you retards have no academic pressure, what a life tbh, mirin'.
How can that motivate you to live, it's just a requirement to moneymaxx and do the aforementioned

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mkhzee and glizzygnasher68
How can that motivate you to live, it's just a requirement to moneymaxx and do the aforementioned
Academic pressure motivates me to rope because it's directly co-related with brokenness, means I'm broke as fuck and I should've been born in a better family, over

Just a few goals that I want to achieve like visiting certain places or learning shit. Hopefully, I won't get drone-striked by then.

Academic pressure motivates me to rope because it's directly co-related with brokenness, means I'm broke as fuck and I should've been born in a better family, over
Brutal. I'm in the best position to study still can invest one second in it. Over

Need some lifefuel
The cope of ascending and making it out of this subhuman life and what’s stop me from roping is the fear of going to hell for eternity

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and Mkhzee
The cope of ascending and making it out of this subhuman life and what’s stop me from roping is the fear of going to hell for eternity
Ascending is useless and u can still be a wageslave even if ur 7 psl, what could change this subhuman life is if you randomly stumble upon $5,000,000 and get extremely rich normies to be friends with you so u never have to worry about living the subhuman wageslave life ever, unfortunately that's all fantasy

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Ascending is useless and u can still be a wageslave even if ur 7 psl, what could change this subhuman life is if you randomly stumble upon $5,000,000 and get extremely rich normies to be friends with you so u never have to worry about living the subhuman wageslave life ever, unfortunately that's all fantasy
Man I wouldn’t mind being working 40 hours per week but being chadlite, ofc id try to start my own business but just the positive reinforcement I would get looking so good would make the 40hrs of wage slavery tolerable

• So Sad
Reactions: Mkhzee
Man I wouldn’t mind being working 40 hours per week but being chadlite, ofc id try to start my own business but just the positive reinforcement I would get looking so good would make the 40hrs of wage slavery tolerable
Tolerable if ur Chad and have to be a wageslave, sadly I'm not Chad and I'm still gonna have to be a sub5 sexless wageslave :soycrying: 😥😥🙏🏼
Gonna rope soon if I don't magically ascend to gigachad

• So Sad
Tolerable if ur Chad and have to be a wageslave, sadly I'm not Chad and I'm still gonna have to be a sub5 sexless wageslave :soycrying: 😥😥🙏🏼
Gonna rope soon if I don't magically ascend to gigachad
Man I just wanna be low htn at least, even being a waiter would be a good job

• So Sad
Reactions: Mkhzee
Live out of habit

• +1