What movies do girls like?

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
girl asked me in morning to come over and watch movie with her. i asked what movie and she said you pick

do girls like Scarface? or maybe I should bring a gore video tape to make her scared (LOL)

i think i will show her the Luka Magnotta video and ask her to rate him

Brainless Netflix frontpage bs

The ones with chad in it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bankrolls, john2, BigBoy and 2 others
I watched scarface a few months ago because it is really hyped and that movie is really loved by ethnics and wannabe gangster boys

But you know what? That movie was boring as fuck. Stupid plot.

• WTF
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
They like lesbian and chad categories

They like movies with chads. Id rather die that watch movie with foid.

"Big black cock destroys tiny white teen"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and BrendioEEE
I’ve been enjoying the series “Better than us” lately
Its a russian scientific fiction about androids helping humans in daily life. The main character is a bot that has human feelings

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
girl asked me in morning to come over and watch movie with her. i asked what movie and she said you pick

do girls like Scarface? or maybe I should bring a gore video tape to make her scared (LOL)

Loud movies, so the audience can't hear her choking on Chad's cock in the top row.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Whatever you do, don't pick a movie that makes her think you picked it for her, like some romantic comedy or musical or any of that bs. She'll see right through it as you trying to win her approval. Watch whatever you want because you're spending YOUR time watching what you WANT to watch, because you WANT to watch it, not because she does.

If she invited you over for a movie, that means she wants to bang.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If u got a girl over and u end up watching more than 5 min of the movie in the first place ur doing something wrong bru

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Watch a scary movie so shell jump on top of you when a jump scare happens

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
Romcoms where low tier becky gets gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and BigBoy
Movies starring Chad and co starring more Chads, with Carl as the villain

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
a week ago i watched the movie ''Onze Jongens in Miami'' (Our boys in Miami). She picked the movie and it was about 2 dudes 1 fat one and 1 ripped one that were starting a stripclub in miami. Never in your fucking life don't watch a trailer brah, just saying. pick a movie you like she will be fine with it.

For all the boys whome i loved is a film where a recessed ugly gookess whore fuck lot's of white chads and tyrones. Every dumb jb is into that movie and all ugly gookesses post things like " Aww so cute i need my own Peter Gavinsky " and all that shit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LordGodcat

Mama mia where she fucks 3 chads and 3 of them betabux her

Try Chocolate City

The one with chads, so Twilight is pretty good

Last edited: