What muscle groups should I build to look aesthetic

D

Deleted member 15067

Fuchsia
Joined
Aug 23, 2021
Posts
10,669
Reputation
22,384
I started gymcelling but my only concern is I’ll have roastie physique after. I already naturally look gymcelled cause of frame anyway but I want more blatant muscles on the chest and arms
 
Should train your tongue to get an Indian accent to gain Dalit-Shudra voice halo

Never skip tongue day
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15067
If natty just train everything, you will never get too big.
 
Everything but in the video Hamza made about becoming more attractive he said that traps, neck, and upper chest are often overlooked but developing this muscles can make you more attractive. Also mewing and breathing through your nose
 
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Ideally, to look masculine and get that buff guy look, you want to steal from your parents and then loiter in primary schools.
 

Similar threads

kratos22laxatives
Replies
2
Views
35
ENIGMAL
E
ibIameweight
Replies
1
Views
15
ibIameweight
ibIameweight
enchanted_elixir
Replies
15
Views
64
enchanted_elixir
enchanted_elixir
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
4
Views
35
Hemophylia
Hemophylia
Paul Paulovski
Replies
0
Views
16
Paul Paulovski
Paul Paulovski

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top