What nasal index do you prefer in women?

Choose

• Total voters
iblamehumphrey

iblamehumphrey

Silver
Nasal index refers to the alar base width to nose height ratio, here's a useful table and examples to illustrate:

Also, I'd be curious to know your own nasal index (doesn't have to be exact number just use the categories) along with your preference.

I am hyperleptorrhine with a rather high nasion and straight bridge. I prefer mesorrhine to platyrrhine noses in women with medium to high nasion height and concave nasal bridge.

@Jason Voorhees @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and n9wiff

Jason Voorhes dox

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Jason Voorhees and iblamehumphrey
I like sharp small pointy Scandinavian noses

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and iblamehumphrey
Nasal index refers to the alar base width to nose height ratio, here's a useful table and examples to illustrate:
View attachment 3164670
View attachment 3164671
Also, I'd be curious to know your own nasal index (doesn't have to be exact number just use the categories) along with your preference.

I am hyperleptorrhine with a rather high nasion and straight bridge. I prefer mesorrhine to platyrrhine noses in women with medium to high nasion height and concave nasal bridge.

I think I am narrow

4340271 20240703 013340

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
And whose alt are u nigger
I can't believe you'd turn around and make such a cruel, racially charged remark after all I've done to support your marginalized people on this forum...

I can't believe you'd turn around and make such a cruel, racially charged remark after all I've done to support your marginalized people on this forum...
My people and my kind are undesirable amyway

• Hmm...
My people and my kind are undesirable amyway
Dalits mog northern indian gayrab looking caucasoid cucks no joke. Like actually no joke they look decent albeit niche appeal I guess since everyone else says they're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Why use male examples? Also, lol @ the leptorrhine example. That nose is not "narrow."

• +1
View attachment 3164670
View attachment 3164671

IMG 0813
IMG 1430

This one :p😍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and iblamehumphrey
View attachment 3164670
View attachment 3164671

Any of the first 3, nose is least priority.

• +1
Idk I just like hot girls, Idek what these are

Im not subscribing to this level of autism

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back