What neurotransmitters are involved in sex/companionship?

M

masterlooks

Iron
Besides the famous oxytocin, which seems to be related to touch in general, what are a lot of guys deprived of?

I mean, I am not talking about "muh love", I like to know about what happens objectively in the brain/body of someone who has a relationship, and someone who rot alone.

For sure, it's like a drug, I had some really short relationships in the past, and honestly, a lot of times I wished I never had these experiences, because I am just LDARing.. and yeah.. I miss that.. or my brain misses.. whatever.. sucks.

It feels good to play videogames, watch good movies, doing things I really enjoy, but there will be always something missing in life, I am just about accepting that these thoughts, no one can just erase memories, but I wish I could. I mean, I try to not think about girls, but, that's cope, because my brain will always remember me of inceldom.

dopamine, serotonine,...

dopamine, serotonine,...
Serotonine seems to be related with exercise for what I know so.. good to know, yeah, I am figuring this out, it's really like a strong drug, because there is a lot going on in the brain, a lot of chemicals, I am just curious about How many.