What no teenage love does to a mf (EXTREMELY SAD)

studiocel

studiocel

virgin but not incel
This dude is a former incels.is user who went back to college for a semester in his late 40's in an attempt to relive his youth. This has gotta be the saddest most delusional shit ive ever seen it's an actual tragedy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, Solidcoin, delusionalretard and 4 others
Nigga done rewrote the bible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Prettyboy, Deleted member 14470 and 9 others
Nigga just wrote the entire lord of the rings trilogy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Prettyboy, Deleted member 14470 and 4 others
not a singular molecule

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
EB378B58 A371 4CD5 8FF7 CE2486E9D17A

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
that's what happens when you are deprived of teen love. your writing becomes incoherent rambles as you slowly lose your sanity,
is this what awaits me :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, delusionalretard and sub6manletnozygos
Nigga done rewritten Gibbon

is this what awaits me :feelsrope:
Do everything in your power to prevent yourself from becoming like him. This post actually really scared me.

Do everything in your power to prevent yourself from becoming like him. This post actually really scared me.
bro im a 25 y/o kissless virgin turning 26 in a few months

@FrothySolutions

fuck. read every word unironically
is this my future as a 25 yo khhv?
im starting to think that getting 3'' LL surgery at 6'1 + wearing 2'' lifts to mog wont even help me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin
fuck
is this my future as a 25 yo khhv?
im starting to think that getting 3'' LL surgery at 6'1 wont even help me
Honestly, as long as you have a normie facte and you are physically fit, if you are atleast 6'3-6'5, you should do well with women. That height allows you to not have to be chad in order to get laid based off looks.

Why do redditors always write such walls of texts

Honestly, as long as you have a normie facte and you are physically fit, if you are atleast 6'3-6'5, you should do well with women. That height allows you to not have to be chad in order to get laid based off looks.
im rated 5-6psl on l00kism years ago. however, its now nearly half a decade after and my youth is ogre.
what do i do to stop becoming that OP? currently im studyceling + saving for rhino/canth + orbital implants to fix my vertical orbital dystopia and canthal tilt asymmetry. havent left mothers basement for a while now

• So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin
im rated 5-6psl on l00kism years ago. however, its now nearly half a decade after and my youth is ogre.
what do i do to stop becoming that OP? currently im studyceling + saving for rhino/canth + orbital implants to fix my vertical orbital dystopia and canthal tilt asymmetry
Literally all you have to do is be tall, have atleast normie face, fitnissed max (have abs), and be NT. THATS LITERALLY IT. Im considering getting LL for 3 inches as well, so i can do this.

Literally all you have to do is be tall, have atleast normie face, fitnissed max (have abs), and be NT. THATS LITERALLY IT. Im considering getting LL for 3 inches as well, so i can do this.
how do i be NTmaxx?
im thinking being NT is correlated with teeth color. i will hydrogen peroxide my teeth and maybe go to dance school
then my teeth can glow in the dark on the dance floor as i awkwardly bob up and down height mogging everyone with my newfound stature :forcedsmile:

how do i be NTmaxx?
im thinking being NT is correlated with teeth color. i will hydrogen peroxide my teeth and maybe go to dance school
then my teeth can glow in the dark on the dance floor as i awkwardly bob up and down height mogging everyone with my newfound stature :forcedsmile:
...:( no, it means being neurotypical, i.e. just be another chad that consumes normal pop culture media like everyone else, also know how to communicate like a zoomer.

Those threads remind me of this scene, someone who is past this generation.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP