T-1000 Frame Mogger
16 years old currently South east asian

633AC7C7 E2C1 4660 81A2 516519CBFC10
2A35F93D 1628 429E A5C3 8E437AD2EE21
834AF6EC E65C 4FE3 A05E AEC601D85122
3E1DBAFB 93F1 44CC B6D9 27A17E89DCA7
BD5B4CCF 850D 4DEB 8CCB FB5121E0194F
1E909F18 BC6D 4BBB A971 252C8624D7B5

starting to see temple recession. Id be worried if i was u.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 21044
starting to see temple recession. Id be worried if i was u.
The one on the right was slightly shaved off because i was experimenting with cutting my hair and decided to cut it off
6A450CB5 8044 4FB4 B5AF 8604C522FF0D

This one the right temple is shaved off and still growing back

How do Southeast Asians cope with the fact that their lives are literally worthless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
The hooded eyes tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, szolliontaraelis, EzzrenBrahhh and 1 other person
Minoxidil now, if it gets worse use RU. Try avoid fin till your abit older

Minoxidil now, if it gets worse use RU. Try avoid fin till your abit older
Wait so what norwood am i ? And the right temple is shaved off slightly so it looks a bit receeded even tho i have legit shaved it off on purpose for experienting my haircuts

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel and WhiteGoodman
Wait so what norwood am i ? And the right temple is shaved off slightly so it looks a bit receeded even tho i have legit shaved it off on purpose for experienting my haircuts
If that’s the case your probs fine then, just keep a eye on it and have a plan of attack if it gets bad. Not sure ur Norwood tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
How do Southeast Asians cope with the fact that their lives are literally worthless
How do Georgians cope with the fact that they are just Russia’s bitch

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Hair is the least of your concerns classic cognitive dissonance supposedly worrying about the one thing that isn’t fucked up about you
i understand that im subhuman looking but i just wanna be 6'2 and im 5'8 barefoot :(

Poor ricecel. About NW1. Still over

almost nw1 start using minoxidil now.

Norwood 0
Normal hairline

• +1
Reactions: foobar and Deleted member 22962
A lot of people think they are receding hard while in reality its just selfie focal fuck them up. Try to take a picture from far away in the mirror to have a real look at your hairline

I think its NW0, might be NW1 because you look a bit older

Mature hairline, norwood 1

FURAKKKKKKKKKKKKKK how do i get back to 0 ?
Your natural hairline was probably already a .0 and now it’s a 1. Just keep an eye on it. Most of the time it’s just mature hairline but keep an eye on it.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Here’s my simple Norwood guide.

Forehead looks short/small: Norwood 0

Forehead looks Avg sized/normal (no to 1cm recession) Norwood 0.5-1

Forehead looks somewhat high (2cm or more recession) Norwood (1.5-2)

When you start to notice excess temple and crown shedding, you know you’re actually balding and it’s time to hop on Finasteride and start saving for a hair transplant.

Your natural hairline was probably already a .0 and now it’s a 1. Just keep an eye on it. Most of the time it’s just mature hairline but keep an eye on it.
Is my unhealthy ass diet of kfc everyday and mostly processed food and little to no real food plus no excerise contributing to my hair loss ?

Is my unhealthy stress levels going to work also contributing to losing my hair ?

Im not joking when i said most of my diet is kfc or mcdonalds/processed foods and i drink a lot of soy drink cuz it taste gud

I havent excerised for so long and stay home all day

Are these why i have been losing my hair

You are perfectly fine. Zero signs of recession, rounded hairline, perfect density.
Don't let the retards here convince you otherwise, they have no idea what they're talking about and think any hairline that isn't Zayn Malik's is a NW2.

Here’s my simple Norwood guide.

Forehead looks short/small: Norwood 0

Forehead looks Avg sized/normal (no to 1cm recession) Norwood 0.5-1

Forehead looks somewhat high (2cm or more recession) Norwood (1.5-2)

When you start to notice excess temple and crown shedding, you know you’re actually balding and it’s time to hop on Finasteride and start saving for a hair transplant.
Except people have different forehead sizes, so this guide isn't accurate at all. You can have a huge forehead and 0 recession, and a relatively small forehead that will be completely bald in a few years due to ongoing recession.

You need to compare yourself to the hairline you had around age 16. Nothing else can really show if you're receding or not.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and WhiteGoodman
This is NW1, so you're probably NW2 or something

Screenshot 20230107 011956 Photos

You are perfectly fine. Zero signs of recession, rounded hairline, perfect density.
Don't let the retards here convince you otherwise, they have no idea what they're talking about and think any hairline that isn't Zayn Malik's is a NW2.

Except people have different forehead sizes, so this guide isn't accurate at all. You can have a huge forehead and 0 recession, and a relatively small forehead that will be completely bald in a few years due to ongoing recession.

You need to compare yourself to the hairline you had around age 16. Nothing else can really show if you're receding or not.
The noorwood scale starts at noorwood 1 people just made up the term noorwood 0 for people with small forheads

The noorwood scale starts at noorwood 1 people just made up the term noorwood 0 for people with small forheads
Yeah but too many people around here don't know, and will immediately think that the second they don't have a monkey's forehead they need to blast Dutasteride into their asshole three times a day.
333536 1 En 12 Fig1 HTML

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Yeah but too many people around here don't know, and will immediately think that the second they don't have a monkey's forehead they need to blast Dutasteride into their asshole three times a day.
View attachment 2029557
Did I have a small forhead in this pic?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230106-095753_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230106-095753_Messenger.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING

Is a rounded hairline bad ?

nw7, cut your f**.. nails

could just be your natural hairline. You need to lose weight and debloat you actually have a pretty good base

Bro is literally not balding and Norwood 1 yet has an entire forum telling him to take pharmacology. Maybe I’m completely fucking wrong op but from what I can see you don’t have anything to worry about with regards to recession as of yet. Most people don’t at 16.

you have no noticable hairloss

Asian and balding? You are experiencing life in hard mode bro. I'm sorry.