What NW is this?

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Gold
I remember it being like that ever since I was like 13-14, my temples have always been weird.
20200922 205537
20200922 205501

This is my dad's hairline at 38 years old. Should I worry?
20200922 205929

20200922 205918

1.5ish

considering your dad's hair, your hair loss won't be awful but it will make your forehead seem large.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 8616
ive had a nw1.5 since i was 17

both me and my brother are following my dads hairline genetics, hairline receeds late teens, then its preetty stagnant until late 20's early 30's then it goes back to receeding a bit more and then around the age of 45 its over
ur doing jus fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
1.5ish

considering your dad's hair, your hair loss won't be awful but it will make your forehead seem large.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, my dad has a big forehead. Hopefully I can avoid that with fin. Thanks for the reply

ive had a nw1.5 since i was 17

both me and my brother are following my dads hairline genetics, hairline receeds late teens, then its preetty stagnant until late 20's early 30's then it goes back to receeding a bit more and then around the age of 45 its over
ur doing jus fine
My dad is nw3 with diffuse thinning at 63.

My dad is nw3 with diffuse thinning at 63.
my dad is 48 and has a nw3 - 3.5 with diffuse thinning

but for alot of people you age alot from the age of 40-50 compared to 30-40

• +1
How the hell did you recede/mature at age 13? That seems a little early as it happens to most people in their late teens-early twenties. Did you hit puberty early or something. I lost the retarded hair growing down to my eyebrows when i was around 17 and got a straighter hairline.

• +1
Also everyone has different forehead sizes. Just because your dad has a big forehead it doesnt mean you'll recede and get a big forehead too.

• +1
You have light, sparse, & thin hair. Watch the thinning closely, and make sure 100% that you don’t have androgenic alopicia. If you do you won’t have much recourse other than catching it early & taking finastride or hair piece. Transplants work better with dark, dense, & think hair.

• +1
You have light, sparse, & thin hair. Watch the thinning closely, and make sure 100% that you don’t have androgenic alopicia. If you do you won’t have much recourse other than catching it early & taking finastride or hair piece. Transplants work better with dark, dense, & think hair.
It's been stable for at least two years, that's how long I've been watching it closely. I will hop on fin when I start actually receding.

How the hell did you recede/mature at age 13? That seems a little early as it happens to most people in their late teens-early twenties. Did you hit puberty early or something. I lost the retarded hair growing down to my eyebrows when i was around 17 and got a straighter hairline.
My hairline has always had a triangle shape and my temples matured like that when I was 13, maybe because my skull got bigger or something idk. I hit puberty early height wise, but I'm low t in general. My hairline is most likely genetically like that. Also the distance between my highest wrinkle and my hairline is no more than 1cm.

My hairline has always had a triangle shape and my temples matured like that when I was 13, maybe because my skull got bigger or something idk. I hit puberty early height wise, but I'm low t in general. My hairline is most likely genetically like that. Also the distance between my highest wrinkle and my hairline is no more than 1cm.
that wrinkle thing isnt always true. I am norwood 0 and the highest wrinkle on my forehead is extremely low and it doesnt touch my hairline. If my hairline was as low as my highest wrinkle i would have a hairline like judge napolitano.
Df  jLNUcAAb9Sk

• +1
It's been stable for at least two years, that's how long I've been watching it closely. I will hop on fin when I start actually receding.

get a hair catcher for your shower, and count the hairs. From the hairs you count, count the hairs that are at least 50% thinner than the largest hair. If at least 50% of them are thinner than the thickest hair than you likely have androgenic alopicia.

Recession is not a good indicator because you could have profuse thinning & you won’t notice it until 50% of your hair is gone.

• +1
get a hair catcher for your shower, and count the hairs. From the hairs you count, count the hairs that are at least 50% thinner than the largest hair. If at least 50% of them are thinner than the thickest hair than you likely have androgenic alopicia.

Recession is not a good indicator because you could have profuse thinning & you won’t notice it until 50% of your hair is gone.
Very unlikely considering my hair genetics. I don't experience hair fall in general, never noticed hair falling in the shower. Might try what you suggested though, better safe than sorry.

Nw 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616 and ascentium