What % of bodybuilders or gym-maxxers know they're just nuzzling insecurities?

What % know they're insecure but try in spite of it anyway for maxxing their chances.

• 0-10

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 10-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20-30

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 30-40

• 40-50

• 50-60

• 70-80

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 80-90

• 90-100

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron
I mean they seem more motivated when they're not insecure/ aware about the fact they're not gonna be anything worthwhile for women even with muscles as they are not an exclusive/ rare/ refined-birth trait.

The features/ traits/ aspects that show a more regal existence are the determiners of your dating/ fucking market value.
You can have a refined life all you want by compensating/ gym-maxxxing but what shows refined birth is something far more important as that is an unchangeable trait, a deluxe base value, and women are after who has the highest potential/ likeliness to strut as a God.
Women want superiority status. Even if you're aesthetically pleasing to a girl as a zac efron, she wants to be dominant and will go after the 6'4 basketball chad with less refined face overall. That's why height plays a role, superiority implications.

Women are collectors of superiority implications from face (deluxe birth), genes, hair, height (dominant power).
Girls have told me short guys who beat tall guys still had to try harder, and things that are controllable by effort are less of a commodity than genetics.
They don't care about superior ability as we don't live in the dynasty age where rulers conquered through power.
We live in the world where being upstanding, hot, high implications from looks via face/ height matter more.

~~~

What % of them are in full knowledge they are insecure, and know others might know, but they're still gym-maxxing in spite of all of it. Just to max their chance at narcissism supply in life?

A ton of gym-maxxers are probably underclass lunkheads who have perfectionistic tendencies and know nothing of psychology.

I think the subhumans gymaxxing are not such a high % of lifters at a maximum 50% and out of those guys maybe half to 3/4 of them are self aware

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I think the subhumans gymaxxing are not such a high % of lifters at a maximum 50% and out of those guys maybe half to 3/4 of them are self aware
What is the range on the spectrums of height, face, NT, etc. for them to be considered subhuman.

What is the range on the spectrums of height, face, NT, etc. for them to be considered subhuman.
Tbh this forum puts my fucking standards too high.. maybe not subhuman but 5/10 normie scale or below face with a height below 6 foot

I'm one of those. Every lift is compensation from flat pancake face and narrow maxilla LMAO JFL @ My life

Hope I can find a surgeon who will fix this shit

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Read every word OP! Great thread btw keep up the good work

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 3043
Sounds like you are the insecure one to be honest. Are all gymmaxers short? Having lots of muscle makes you cuck other guys and girls notice it. That's called being dominant. Especially when you are on a shit ton of steroids/hormones. People sense that too.

Did a bodybuilder fuck your mom or scare you so you had to go on the internet and write a mean post to get back at them because you certainly can't say or do anything to them in person?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If you ever go to a bodybuilding show you can actually see men jerking off in the crowd to the men on stage oiled up in their bikinis

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
If you ever go to a bodybuilding show you can actually see men jerking off in the crowd to the men on stage oiled up in their bikinis
????

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
Is not it unfair? While men are being accused for being insecure, females are empowered to hit the gym. What a twisted world we live in.

Sounds like you are the insecure one to be honest. Are all gymmaxers short? Having lots of muscle makes you cuck other guys and girls notice it. That's called being dominant. Especially when you are on a shit ton of steroids/hormones. People sense that too.

Did a bodybuilder fuck your mom or scare you so you had to go on the internet and write a mean post to get back at them because you certainly can't say or do anything to them in person?
lol. If I were insecure I would be insecure about looking insecure and I wouldn't have posted posts about gymmaxxers and insecurity simultaneously. You suck at analysis.

Chads take roids, tall, handsome, and muscular = Mogging machine/Not insecure fat fuck who's gf sleeps around, typical American man

Off the top of my head: Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Steeve Reeves, Henry Cavill

Read every word OP! Great thread btw keep up the good work
this forum is low IQ. In general. I'm disappointed.
But yes there is a big thing that isn't posted here called physio-implication. I.E. the halo or background story of value behind looks.
Anglo ski slope nose? With refined face and blue eyes? You are regal, or refined because lithe elements that are built from birth are telling of a person pre-control. Even though that's not necessarily true. That person's geneline could have been potato farmers 4 generations ago.
Women want men who have value pre-control because women often look at life with an eye of nihilism/ cynicism, and that fate will inevitable domino itself until only the strongest survive.
Also the human brain looks at the most negatives scenarios as common (even with society's helping hand) as justificatory psyche conditioning for narcissistic elitist standards/ outlooks

This world isn't necessarily survival of the fittest. Humanity is too insecure to let that happen. It's more survival of the opportune, for many of the most powerful of the world have been weak. It's just an ego raw vs raw value (uncomplimented by human touch,, but just pure nature) that people believe that those of higher base value genetics win over those who don't.

But yes there is a big thing that isn't posted here called physio-implication. I.E. the halo or background story of value behind looks.
Anglo ski slope nose? With refined face and blue eyes? You are regal, or refined because lithe elements that are built from birth are telling of a person pre-control. Even though that's not necessarily true. That person's geneline could have been potato farmers 4 generations ago.
Women want men who have value pre-control because women often look at life with an eye of nihilism/ cynicism, and that fate will inevitable domino itself until only the strongest survive.
Also the human brain looks at the most negatives scenarios as common (even with society's helping hand) as justificatory psyche conditioning for narcissistic elitist standards/ outlooks

This world isn't necessarily survival of the fittest. Humanity is too insecure to let that happen. It's more survival of the opportune, for many of the most powerful of the world have been weak. It's just an ego raw vs raw value (uncomplimented by human touch,, but just pure nature) that people believe that those of higher base value genetics win over those who don't.
N2xcqg4hpdy31

You live by a normie outlook then if you're not going to take biological science seriously without any arbitrary psyche-slip being cringe to you.

Women are fucking dumb. If you take steroids and spend 10 years working out, following a good diet and training regimen they will think you came out of the womb looking like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
i honestly think half of them are truly bluepilled and want to emulate zyzz. and all ethnic gymcels are like this. some white 'cels have the self awareness to realise theyre just coping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back