What % of boomers/early milennials were a part of that overly manly douchebag subculture

Whta %

• 0-10

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10-20

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-40

• 40-50

• 50-60

• 60-70

• 70-80

• 80-90

• 90-100

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I wonder personally bc well, life and being with them sucked lol.

Another retarded spastic.

This time a plonker that thinks Millennials are the generation after Boomers

No, dipshit. The generation you are referring to are Generation X

Me at 30 almost 31 am not the generation right after baby boomer lol and you only see that culture as 'overly manly and douchebag' because you grew up in a soft gynocentric pussboy society so have formed biases and now see it as a negative

Gen Z
1997 – 2012​
10 – 25​
Millennials
1981 – 1996​
26 – 41​
Gen X
1965 – 1980​
42 – 57​
Boomers II*
1955 – 1964​
58 – 67​
Boomers I*
1946 – 1954​
68 – 76​
Post War
1928 – 1945​
77 – 94​
WWII
1922 – 1927​
95 – 100​

What a fucking clown. Soyboys barely exist in the millennial guys. I would say only the very young Millennial 26/27 may slip through the net into being relatable to you faggot Gen Z soyboys. Punchable low T weaklings.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 13710, Oberyn and 3 others
Weak beta liberal mindset of course.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
And OP there are douchebags in both the Gen X and Millennial generation. Boybands like the one below encapsulate them:

It was seen as the norm.

The same way you look at being masculine for a man as weird, the same way we look at you being soft af soyboys as weird.

Nothing about them was toxic you fucking quack.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
Another retarded spastic.

This time a plonker that thinks Millennials are the generation after Boomers

No, dipshit. The generation you are referring to are Generation X

Me at 30 almost 31 am not the generation right after baby boomer lol and you only see that culture as 'overly manly and douchebag' because you grew up in a soft gynocentric pussboy society so have formed biases and now see it as a negative

Gen Z
1997 – 2012​
10 – 25​
Millennials
1981 – 1996​
26 – 41​
Gen X
1965 – 1980​
42 – 57​
Boomers II*
1955 – 1964​
58 – 67​
Boomers I*
1946 – 1954​
68 – 76​
Post War
1928 – 1945​
77 – 94​
WWII
1922 – 1927​
95 – 100​

What a fucking clown. Soyboys barely exist in the millennial guys. I would say only the very young Millennial 26/27 may slip through the net into being relatable to you faggot Gen Z soyboys. Punchable low T weaklings.
ok calm down autist lol. I thought you could intuitively put gen x into that bracket but I guess not having common sense is what autism is.

ok calm down autist lol. I thought you could intuitively put gen x into that bracket but I guess not having common sense is what autism is.

Lol nice way to try and style it out to make it look like you were not ignorant

A definite Gen Z bitchboy move. Can't even own your mistakes like a real man

And OP there are douchebags in both the Gen X and Millennial generation. Boybands like the one below encapsulate them:

It was seen as the norm.

The same way you look at being masculine for a man as weird, the same way we look at you being soft af soyboys as weird.

Nothing about them was toxic you fucking quack.

K so nerds getting bullied wasn't toxic. Then explain what the world thinks today.

btw if the ppl ur talking about (who are perceived as douchebags) would be seen today then how would they be cancelled?

Lol nice way to try and style it out to make it look like you were not ignorant

A definite Gen Z bitchboy move. Can't even own your mistakes like a real man
Here's a quote for you.

Everyone cheats and takes the easy way. It's just that manly ppl know how to larp better, and for a longer duration bc they were raised to be performative in that field. But don't count on anyone *not* being human enough to cheat anyway.

Manliness is just a larp game. Everyone is only their true selves unto themselves. The only people who have a genuine passion for manly stuff were either insanely raised in it or manlets.

There is no such thing as manliness. There's only the vast thoroughess of a front

Why else did all this nerd shit become popular. Bc people deep down are fronting manliness if there's more fun, better stuff out there that expends manliness.

Sure people can like it. but to be a solid block of pure manliness in all reality is probably not hte case except for manlets.

Here's a quote for you.

Everyone cheats and takes the easy way. It's just that manly ppl know how to larp better, and for a longer duration bc they were raised to be performative in that field. But don't count on anyone *not* being human enough to cheat anyway.

Manliness is just a larp game. Everyone is only their true selves unto themselves. The only people who have a genuine passion for manly stuff were either insanely raised in it or manlets.

44dhyyivrpw31

As Carl Jung says; there is a fact that a man has a minority of feminine/female genes and that isn't something that disappears in him and is constantly present and it works the other way around as well. Women have a minority of masculine genes. Hence they are able to a certain extent act aggressive and logical etc.

Men have times where they rest in their feminine energy and times when they rest in their masculine energy and visa versa with women. It's just that with the Gen Z'ers I've observed they never really switch up from being in their feminine.

There is no such thing as manliness. There's only the vast thoroughess of a front

Why else did all this nerd shit become popular. Bc people deep down are fronting manliness if there's more fun, better stuff out there that expends manliness.

Sure people can like it. but to be a solid block of pure manliness in all reality is probably not hte case except for manlets.

Your theories are plucked from thin air and self serving to make you feel better about being a lost cuck that feels like a broken man.

You see masculinity as bravado which is understandable since you've been watching a lot of Tate videos lately

View attachment 1837185

As Carl Jung says; there is a fact that a man has a minority of feminine/female genes and that isn't something that disappears in him and is constantly present and it works the other way around as well. Women have a minority of masculine genes. Hence they are able to a certain extent act aggressive and logical etc.

Men have times where they rest in their feminine energy and times when they rest in their masculine energy and visa versa with women. It's just that with the Gen Z'ers I've observed they never really switch up from being in their feminine.
There's a difference between information you can believe in, and shit you can say just to impress lol.

I'd rather be cynical about manliness. Won't matter if I'm never going aound dying manly subcultures anyway and gonna impress ppl from a more nerdy mindset.

Your theories are plucked from thin air and self serving to make you feel better about being a lost cuck that feels like a broken man.

You see masculinity as bravado which is understandable since you've been watching a lot of Tate videos lately
even if you're right I can live by it and create good veneers/ results so long as I act like I'm not manly for a good reason (taking care of family, or more of a musician type, and lie about some redneck farmhand experience but it wasn't my thing bc I was raised into music first or something. Being aggressive, overly manly upfront will just get you sus).

Knowledge doesn't matter, except in manipulating the intuitive.
The intuitive and impressionable get in the way.

Your criticism about my insecure machiavellian mentality doesn't matter bc u can't report me lol. You know nothing abt me. And I can get away with a little more insight on intuitive ppl like u. I can make fake bullshit rationalizations/ angles iwth most ppl.
Your criticism is only bad if u caught me in my act.
Your criticism is only bad if u get me undermined with reputation.

Overall if you can produce good results, manipulate, and have a good reputation secured then nothing else matters. U can live in any delusion you want. Reputationism is the only necessary philosophy.

even if you're right I can live by it and create good veneers/ results so long as I act like I'm not manly for a good reason (taking care of family, or more of a musician type, and lie about some redneck farmhand experience but it wasn't my thing bc I was raised into music first or something. Being aggressive, overly manly upfront will just get you sus).

Knowledge doesn't matter, except in manipulating the intuitive.
The intuitive and impressionable get in the way.

Your criticism about my insecure machiavellian mentality doesn't matter bc u can't report me lol. You know nothing abt me. And I can get away with a little more insight on intuitive ppl like u. I can make fake bullshit rationalizations/ angles iwth most ppl.
Your criticism is only bad if u caught me in my act.
Your criticism is only bad if u get me undermined with reputation.

Overall if you can produce good results, manipulate, and have a good reputation secured then nothing else matters. U can live in any delusion you want. Reputationism is the only necessary philosophy.
And if u still have doubts about waht I say for my reputationism u dont know shit abt me to the point of getitng me out of my netural middle of the road bullshitting to playdown stuff. and even if u did I'll just learn more abotu how you did it so I can reset the board next time.

Reputationism makes most insecurities about people knowing things not matter bc if your mind is on reputationism you're already realizing nothing matters but reputation, and you grew numb to most all of your insecurities anyway. So just run and hide.

just act indifferent, or sarcastic, or gesture you don't care and you're being irritating if anything you do can spot me down, and pin me to anything youre somehow smart enough to find.

There's a difference between information you can believe in, and shit you can say just to impress lol.

I'd rather be cynical about manliness. Won't matter if I'm never going aound dying manly subcultures anyway and gonna impress ppl from a more nerdy mindset.

I'm saying this to impress? Lol. Don't tell me, don't tell me, it's my masculine bravado? LOL

Information I believe in? Lmao. Or more like theories Ive seen play out in the events of day to day life? Would you know about that? I guess you see it as theory unsupported by evidence because you haven't lived much, of course. Afterall they do say Gen Z is the most anti social generation there has ever been + you were shut-in during 2 pivotal years of your adolescent development due to covid. Would make sense.

I'll excuse your ignorance and let this slide as I can never expect someone that's been brought up in this gynocentric puke woke bullshit to understand. You are pro woke and anti masculinity because you have LEARNED that not behaving yourself has negative consequences. (Being cancelled, public shamed < if recorded)

Hence Gen Z bitches act like men and make list of their body count in their phones and compare in competitive fashion when they meet up with their friends and pussboys like you indulge in fortnite all day.

The fact you are making this thread shows there is a degree of dissonance in your mind as to your gender identity and what a real man is about

I'm saying this to impress? Lol. Don't tell me, don't tell me, it's my masculine bravado? LOL

Information I believe in? Lmao. Or more like theories Ive seen play out in the events of day to day life? Would you know about that? I guess you see it as theory unsupported by evidence because you haven't lived much, of course. Afterall they do say Gen Z is the most anti social generation there has ever been + you were shut-in during 2 pivotal years of your adolescent development due to covid. Would make sense.

I'll excuse your ignorance and let this slide as I can never expect someone that's been brought up in this gynocentric puke woke bullshit to understand. You are pro woke and anti masculinity because you have LEARNED that not behaving yourself has negative consequences. (Being cancelled, public shamed < if recorded)

Hence Gen Z bitches act like men and make list of their body count in their phones and compare in competitive fashion when they meet up with their friends and pussboys like you indulge in fortnite all day.

The fact you are making this thread shows there is a degree of dissonance in your mind as to your gender identity and what a real man is about
nah im saying im happy to be fake

Let's take this to PM.

I want to know why you think masculinity is a larp.

I have an 'intuitive' feeling (Yes you are right I am an intuitive person) it's because you are an 'outside looking in'. Meaning you are a nerd looking out at masculine guys and so because you haven't ever been 'that guy' you have no sense of what it's like to be 'in the moment' with masculine frame. So you look at it as an outsider and say ah he's just performing lol. No. You ain't been that guy so you can't assume that shit. True I agree being masculine is performative and that's because it requires a mindful mind, while being feminine requires a more mindless way of being.

It might just be that you are a trucel with nerd skull and so you don't have the option to be manly as it'll get seen as different? Anyway fill me in in pm and fuck knows why you made this in the looksmaxxing section