what % of girls age 16-18 are virgins?

D

Deleted member 6217

Kraken
looking for a gf boyos alot say they are but i need to know how many of them are lying

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, sytyl and Deleted member 6723
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723

Or maybe connor murphy's bf%

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stare, MusicMaxxingMidget, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
idk :p

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, SubhumanCurrycel and AlwaysHaveQuestions
If they are a virgin at that age then there is something wrong with them probs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6217
20%

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Hozay, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
If they are a virgin at that age then there is something wrong with them probs
these girls really are evil when i talk casually to them they say they have been with 5 guys but when i talk serious to other girls they lie saying they are virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
33%

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Yliaster, Hozay and 1 other person
About 0

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Hozay and Deleted member 6217
less than 30

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 6217
If she doesn't have a dad or has a step dad, I can guarente you with all my life she's not a virgin. Trust me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
in the US,probably less than around 25%

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 6217
If she doesn't have a dad or has a step dad, I can guarente you with all my life she's not a virgin. Trust me.
its over

This is a serious percentage too btw
If guys could get laid as easily as girls could it would be the same fucking shit for guys

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
This is so fucking true

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
looking at the stats. It's less than 12.3%.

• So Sad
  • +1
where link it bro i need to see it with my own eyes
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average age Americans lose their virginities (defined here as vaginal sexual intercourse) is 17.1 for both men and women. The CDC also reports that virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.

just find it I can't find the source just the article. So out of everyone in the us (estimate) about 12.3% of every women aged 20-24 are virgins, then I cant find a stat which shows the age you said.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Hozay
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6217 and Hozay
no romeo and juliet story for me i guess :cry:
That sucks. I wanna have a romantic monogamous relationship with genuine love. Which I'm sure exists since I loved someone people described as ugly before. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

• +1
That sucks. I wanna have a romantic monogamous relationship with genuine love. Which I'm sure exists since I loved someone people described as ugly before. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
girls nowadays only want to get fucked by a different guy everyweek i guess quick dopamine+adrenaline and drama is what they live for
A00e1430e3c45ce574638bab18e23169

• So Sad
girls nowadays only want to get fucked by a different guy everyweek i guess quick dopamine+adrenaline and drama is what they live for
View attachment 699774
Kinda over for us since only absolute virgins can love which is less than 5% for sure since the stats I said only included vaginal intercourse.

• So Sad
Kinda over for us since only absolute virgins can love which is less than 5% for sure since the stats I said only included vaginal intercourse.
just like the girl in ur sig i already know from how she behaves in that gif thats shes a whore

• So Sad
just like the girl in ur sig i already know from how she behaves in that gif thats shes a whore
She claims to be a virgin but has an ex. Also had a video where she licked a guys face. It truly is over for us :feelsbadman: :feelscry::feelsrope:

• So Sad
It is over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 6217, 6485b025t and 1 other person
This times 1000

5-10%

but at 18 it's really unlikely tbh