What % of girls tolerate kinks?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Specifically ass-eating fetish (unwashed, undouced), foot fetish (soles, toes, ankles, sniffing, socks)

Do you think if the guy's GL enough she'll tolerate it? What if the guy's not GL enough but betabuxx?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and n9wiff
Do you think if the guy's GL enough she'll tolerate it?
Yeah, makes it less nasty

ass-eating fetish (unwashed, undouced)
Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
i think they'd tolerate all kinds of licking, just not anal penetration

women like all the sensual shit like kissing her neck, licking her body, etc.

• Love it
Jews made ass eating normal anyways

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
i think they'd tolerate all kinds of licking, just not anal penetration

women like all the sensual shit like kissing her neck, licking her body, etc.
Licking nipples is super good for them right? I have read stuff about trannies suddenly developing a huge sensation when their nipples are being licked because of HRT. I guess real women feel this too? Gotta be super erogenous for them

• +1
Reactions: exipreess
Licking nipples is super good for them right? I have read stuff about trannies suddenly developing a huge sensation when their nipples are being licked because of HRT. I guess real women feel this too? Gotta be super erogenous for them
yeah lol if uve ever had elevated female hormones (i did during puberty) your nipples become sensitive AF

its literally a way for the mom to get pleasure when her baby is sucking her tit for milk, its biologically wired for her to love it

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and sportsmogger
All women wanna be choked, raped, spat on etc

yeah lol if uve ever had elevated female hormones (i did during puberty) your nipples become sensitive AF

its literally a way for the mom to get pleasure when her baby is sucking her tit for milk, its biologically wired for her to love it
Cant Handle It Too Much GIF by Travis

nigger... explain yourself

nigger... explain yourself
was obese and had other hormonal changes like elevated prolactin because of other substances

a lot of men experience this, its not just me

• Ugh..
0.001% tolerate it as long as the subhuman is ready to pay for it

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander and WeiWei

Users who are viewing this thread

Back