What % of men have insane anxiety, and overbearing perfectionism down to perfecting every possible thing.

What %

• 0-10

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • 10-20

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 20-30

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 30-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40-50

• 50-60

• 60-70

• 70-80

• 80-90

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 90-100

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Perfecting hte house, memorizing and stealing material jokes to use in social situation, constnatly working out, researching everything to keep everything perfect and impressive, not socializing until everything is absolutely impeccable, etc.

what %?

I think homer simpson, gangsta, cowboy, I dont give no fux abt ppl mindset is totally dying perosnally.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
i have insane anxiety, half of the shit that i say to people irl arent even my own words, like when i watch TV or youtube videos and see how people talk to each other, some guy might have a good response to something or talk in this or that way and im like hey im gonna use that because im retarded and cant talk to people and cant think of my own responses most of the time :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

i have insane anxiety, half of the shit that i say to people irl arent even my own words, like when i watch TV or youtube videos and see how people talk to each other, some guy might have a good response to something or talk in this or that way and im like hey im gonna use that because im retarded and cant talk to people and cant think of my own responses most of the time :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
usually when i dont know what to say or i dont have a clevr or good response and i have to create my own, i stutter or fuck up so yea i have insane anxiety

why do you think people posted less than 20% lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back