• 80-90

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 90-100

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
What would you say. I mean the western diet, microplastics, etc. all factor in and it seems like it is happening now.

Dietary choices, xenoestrogens etc. are largely cope when it comes to hair loss. It ~99.99% boils down to genetics, people who have oversensitive DHT receptors due to heredity will eventually go bald no matter what.

'Prettyboys' who never lose NW0 just got incredibly lucky in all aspects of the genetic lottery, including not inheriting balding genes from either side of the family.

There are fringe cases like very malnourished people in concentration camps balding or thinning due to lack of nutrients, but in any real world scenario it's all genetics.

That's not to say the situation is desperate if you have genetics that make you bald in your 20s.
We live in an age where hair transplants are very affordable especially if you get the operation done in second world countries like Turkey that have very qualified surgeons.

As for the percentages, I googled it and one in five guys bald in their twenties (20%). I have no idea how many peoples hairlines recess in their 20s. Maybe 80%?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, looksforlife and Deleted member 21620
Straight NW0-NW1 hairlines are extremely rare.

I only see young dudes in their teens with NW0, but that doesnt count, they probably receding or balding some years later.

80% of guys at 20 and older I see are like norwooding

This is the perfect genetic hair. He didn't even lost a sack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Dietary choices, xenoestrogens etc. are largely cope when it comes to hair loss. It ~99.99% boils down to genetics, people who have oversensitive DHT receptors due to heredity will eventually go bald no matter what.

'Prettyboys' who never lose NW0 just got incredibly lucky in all aspects of the genetic lottery, including not inheriting balding genes from either side of the family.

There are fringe cases like very malnourished people in concentration camps balding or thinning due to lack of nutrients, but in any real world scenario it's all genetics.

That's not to say the situation is desperate if you have genetics that make you bald in your 20s.
We live in an age where hair transplants are very affordable especially if you get the operation done in second world countries like Turkey that have very qualified surgeons.

As for the percentages, I googled it and one in five guys bald in their twenties (20%). I have no idea how many peoples hairlines recess in their 20s. Maybe 80%?
yes its genetics but back then (even in the 1950s) if you inherited male pattern baldness it meant you went bald at 45-50 (and a lot of men died with a full head of hair) not at 19. It is NOT normal that we have men in their teens balding and having conditions that middle aged men should be getting, not boys who barely have pubes. What next are we going to have teenage boys develop erectile dysfunction and prostate cancer:ROFLMAO: IDK what it is but something is up! Maybe its the hormones in the food or god knows what but something is up and does not seem normal!

Some people said balding at 100% at 20? Lol why

It is brutal!