What % of people would rather live through life being a dirty coward joker, rather than going through things becoming stronger like batman.

Which would ppl rather be

• Clever dirty coward joker pretty boy

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Toughgoing stronger darwin big batman

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Ultaimtely anything a man can do liek muscles, or accomplishments (outside of the realm of looks and waht you're born with) is peasant grunt stuff to women now.

Women wanna believe they are in the utopian future asap with how easy things are.

I htink people only do shit that's hard from a secretly easy dirty coward coping position. No one wants to take the harshness of reality in full. People just do hard feeling shti to be convincingly high t. But most people are doing shit through tricks imo.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Ultaimtely anything a man can do liek muscles, or accomplishments (outside of the realm of looks and waht you're born with) is peasant grunt stuff to women now.

Women wanna believe they are in the utopian future asap with how easy things are.

I htink people only do shit that's hard from a secretly easy dirty coward coping position. No one wants to take the harshness of reality in full. People just do hard feeling shti to be convincingly high t. But most people are doing shit through tricks imo.
fuck everything move to a low populated city and cope with vidya games and food and long night walks :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Fuck knows what you shit so my post is a little shit in your pile of shit

The thing is people are either an orcish batman or a machiavellian joker in terms of how people want to act. honing each caricature's strengths in their own way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back