what online platform is best for facial ltn with height (6'4), physique (100kg+ bp) and inches (7) halos?

Z

zahaha

negrocel
i am lowkey bbc jamalmaxxing but atp idk what platform is the best, i am ltn-mtn but have a few halos. what should i do to get a gf. hard looksmaxxing isn't an option and i am trying to moneymaxx with a tech startup

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
so facially ur an urkcel with a tyrone frame ?
girls say my body a 10/10 and height + inches but the face means i'm so ugly they won't even put me on 💀🙏🏿

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, mirrormogger and <6PSLcel
girls say my body a 10/10 and height + inches but the face means i'm so ugly they won't even put me on 💀🙏🏿
can relate, im also tall with decent natty frame and also 7 inches but im low mtn and also khhv

"im also tall"

"6'4 is short"

pick one you sadomasochist
😭✌🏿i honestly need help tho cos atp what do i do. women don't like me and im pretty sure i have NAT reverse halo so it might acc be over

😭✌🏿i honestly need help tho cos atp what do i do. women don't like me and im pretty sure i have NAT reverse halo so it might acc be over
Go outside right now ask a girl to fuck

and then you realize shes 15 💀 :lul:
i'm 16 but i'm very very ugly like low tier normie. i don't even fit black beauty standards let alone european or other beauty standards. it's to the point where my female friends tell me it's a 50/50 i even ever find any girl who tolerates me

• So Sad
Reactions: nope
i'm 16 but i'm very very ugly like low tier normie. i don't even fit black beauty standards let alone european or other beauty standards. it's to the point where my female friends tell me it's a 50/50 i even ever find any girl who tolerates me
also you forgot likely NAT reverse halo, i code a lot so the likelihood of me being autistic is remarkably high

i am lowkey bbc jamalmaxxing but atp idk what platform is the best, i am ltn-mtn but have a few halos. what should i do to get a gf. hard looksmaxxing isn't an option and i am trying to moneymaxx with a tech startup
try all of them

i can't hard looksmax and idk how to jamalmaxx or soft looksmaxx. my ugliness comes from vertically thin eyebrows naturally bad hairline bad eye distance a super wide nose and slightly recessed chin + gap teeth like it's my bone features not even anything else 😭

i can't hard looksmax and idk how to jamalmaxx or soft looksmaxx. my ugliness comes from vertically thin eyebrows naturally bad hairline bad eye distance a super wide nose and slightly recessed chin + gap teeth like it's my bone features not even anything else 😭
yeah no it’s tough but you need face otherwise foids don’t see you as human. You might get lucky with some girl turned on by your height tho at some point

yeah no it’s tough but you need face otherwise foids don’t see you as human. You might get lucky with some girl turned on by your height tho at some point
yup they say the body a 10 but the face needs work 💀 it's sad

• So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger
S
Pm Me ur face and I’ll tell u

Tinder is best when you have face failo in my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back