What options do I have with a cooked maxilla?

uhranclif

uhranclif

Iron
I have several issues with my facial appearance, and I believe most of them are due to my recessed maxilla. I lack under-eye support, have visible eyelid exposure, and noticeable dark circles as well as a slight nct. Are there ways to improve the appearance of my eyes without undergoing major surgery to correct my maxilla? I was considering fat transfer under my eyes or possibly implants. What do you think?

A palate expander could also be an option but it would only help with width

Lefort domain expansion

major surgery to correct my maxilla?
possibly implants.
?

yo big risk diff between lefort 3 and tear through implant lil bro

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
I don’t know, man. I feel like a surgeon would have to be really high to mess up eye area implants. Even if Le Fort surgeries are successful, the recovery time is long, and there are additional risks.
tell me rn the recovery time differences between the two and tell me what are those additional risks that make a lefort substantially riskier than an implant

tell me rn the recovery time differences between the two and tell me what are those additional risks that make a lefort substantially riskier than an implant
I said that i dont know thats why i am asking retard. I just think that Le Fort surgeries also affect things like breathing or eating, whereas eye implants probably don’t. But like I said, I’m not sure. You seem to know more about it, which is why I’m asking you.